Biden’s accomplishments

kg21

Reaction score
What open border? Trump built the big beautiful wall and made Mexico pay for it. :ROFLMAO:
It's the border where you said Oatmeal needs to work on that.

He sure as hell has been working on it.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

He’s still yet to come up with an accomplishment. Like most lefties deflect deflect Trump Trump deflect

stocker08

Reaction score

Yes. I have said that the border handling has been poor. Go figure. Not worshiping a politician as infallible the way you guys do with Dump Pants Trump.

stocker08

Reaction score
He’s still yet to come up with an accomplishment. Like most lefties deflect deflect Trump Trump deflect

Covid relief bill, infrastructure bill, unemployment rate dropping, fixing of a bunch of trash Trump executive orders.

Great work. You should cry more about it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Eliminating the SALT deduction is not double taxation. There are federal taxes and states taxes. They are not related. They are not intermingled.
Oh dear, you are going to try and discuss economics with Wally? Good luck with that.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Covid relief bill, infrastructure bill, unemployment rate dropping, fixing of a bunch of trash Trump executive orders.

Great work. You should cry more about it.
That’s it? Unemployment down. Well no shit Sherlock. Infrastructure bill full of BS. Great accomplishments 😂

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Yes. I have said that the border handling has been poor. Go figure. Not worshiping a politician as infallible the way you guys do with Dump Pants Trump.
Dump pants Trump. Get that from a first grader?

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

kg21

Reaction score
Yep, you've definitely been saying that. It's exactly the feeling one gets when you say, "what open border?" I know you're a bit, but still.

stocker08

Reaction score
That’s it? Unemployment down. Well no shit Sherlock. Infrastructure bill full of BS. Great accomplishments 😂

Not everyone can have great accomplishments like: made America great again, drained the swamp, and America first.

You know....real things.

Dump pants Trump. Get that from a first grader?

Coming from someone who thinks a throw away gag like 'let's go brandon' is the greatest thing they ever heard. lol.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yep, you've definitely been saying that. It's exactly the feeling one gets when you say, "what open border?" I know you're a bit, but still.

I'm a bit? You're on pace for 10,000 posts in a single year, never stray far from the OTB, and have the mental capacity of a pre-teen.

Self awareness isn't something you've developed either it would seem.

kg21

Reaction score
I'm a bit? You're on pace for 10,000 posts in a single year, never stray far from the OTB, and have the mental capacity of a pre-teen.

Self awareness isn't something you've developed either it would seem.
Is that a compliment?

what open border? Speaking of self awareness.

KGF

Reaction score
Not everyone can have great accomplishments like: made America great again, drained the swamp, and America first.

You know....real things.

Coming from someone who thinks a throw away gag like 'let's go brandon' is the greatest thing they ever heard. lol.
“yeah, I agree. Let’s go Brandon.”

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You’re paying federal taxes on your income and states and local taxes on income, property, and local taxes/fees. It’s based on your income federally and your income plus those other things for state taxes.

Using your logic, paying any state tax is double taxation. It’s not. It’s entirely unrelated.

And if you want to discuss over-taxation, since you and howie seem so keen on that, let’s do a flat federal tax rate. Based on your comments, you should be against any progressive income tax.
I will justify the state tax exemption by saying those states take care of their own. High tax states are net givers in Federal taxes.
That said, I was a Steve Forbes delegate to the state Republican convention. A flat tax that exempts people below 25k and taxes everything else at the same rate with no exemptions is the most progressive idea in history.

kg21

Reaction score
I will justify the state tax exemption by saying those states take care of their own. High tax states are net givers in Federal taxes.
That said, I was a Steve Forbes delegate to the state Republican convention. A flat tax that exempts people below 25k and taxes everything else at the same rate with no exemptions is the most progressive idea in history.
Wait a minute!

WTF

A flat tax would mean the multi-millionaire pays the same rate as you. No way in hell are they paying their fair share. What gives?

You realize your loony lefty friends will hate you for this, right? Fair share, remember?

KGF

Reaction score
I’m not sure what you mean here. If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, my response is the following:

States don’t pay taxes. People do. It doesn’t matter to the federal government whether I live in Illinois or Florida or any any other state. We pay taxes based on our income bracket. Not based on what state we live in.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’m not sure what you mean here. If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, my response is the following:

States don’t pay taxes. People do. It doesn’t matter to the federal government whether I live in Illinois or Florida or any any other state. We pay taxes based on our income bracket. Not based on what state we live in.
It mattered in the I gave at the office sense. States that have low state income taxes tend to be federal takers. Rather than send this money to DC to send it back, we will make a local choice and deduct it from the rent.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Unemployment down? LOL. Biden is the reason it didn’t come down months earlier. Wow, what an idiot. Trump. Trump. Trump.

kg21

Reaction score
It mattered in the I gave at the office sense. States that have low state income taxes tend to be federal takers. Rather than send this money to DC to send it back, we will make a local choice and deduct it from the rent.
After all of your posts, you favor a flat tax. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
My favorite Oatmeal accomplishment is No cash bail.

Go stick a gun in someone's head, steal their stuff, and be back on the street.

How in the flipping hell?.......................

KGF

Reaction score
I disagree. Most states with large metro areas, D or R, have a far higher number and rate of high income earners b/c they are the center of commerce, which is also the center of other employment that has higher than average incomes.

Since we are taxed on income brackets, naturally those large metro areas are going to have individuals paying the most federal taxes. The allocation of federal funds isn’t based on how much a state’s taxpayers pay in, nor should it be. In fact, Dems that very much want programs for low income earners push for entitlements, such as Obamacare subsidies, welfare, Medicaid, food stamps, etc. So they are very much responsible for the disproportionate allocation of federal funds to states with lower average incomes.

Dems can’t have it both ways, complain about the disproportionate allocation of funds to lower income states while simultaneously saying the wealthy aren’t paying their fair share and we need to provide more entitlements to low incomes. These concepts are in direct contradiction to one another.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I disagree. Most states with large metro areas, D or R, have a far higher number and rate of high income earners b/c they are the center of commerce, which is also the center of other employment that has higher than average incomes.

Since we are taxed on income brackets, naturally those large metro areas are going to have individuals paying the most federal taxes. The allocation of federal funds isn’t based on how much a state’s taxpayers pay in, nor should it be. In fact, Dems that very much want programs for low income earners push for entitlements, such as Obamacare subsidies, welfare, Medicaid, food stamps, etc. So they are very much responsible for the disproportionate allocation of federal funds to states with lower average incomes.

Dems can’t have it both ways, complain about the disproportionate allocation of funds to lower income states while simultaneously saying the wealthy aren’t paying their fair share and we need to provide more entitlements to low incomes. These concepts are in direct contradiction to one another.
Flat tax. I’m in for it.

KGF

Reaction score
Flat tax. I’m in for it.
Me too. That may be the only way that we will ever get control of the debt b/c everyone will have skin in the game and wasting taxpayer dollars would be a bigger issue with more people.

KGF

Reaction score
Our debt is currently around $280K per federal income taxpayer. Can you imagine if the federal government asked those taxpayers to reconcile their share of the debt?

I think it would be a great prank to get peoples’ attention. Of course, the 47% of individuals that don’t pay fed income taxes wouldn’t give a shit.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Our debt is currently around $280K per federal income taxpayer. Can you imagine if the federal government asked those taxpayers to reconcile their share of the debt?

I think it would be a great prank to get peoples’ attention. Of course, the 47% of individuals that don’t pay fed income taxes wouldn’t give a shit.
I am on board

Top Bottom