Biden’s accomplishments

KGF

Reaction score
What are your top 3?
Tax reform with reductions on the highest corporate taxes in the world, income tax reductions for over 80% of individual filers, and the elimination of SALT deductions.

De-regulation of business

Both of the above which stimulated the economy, reduced unemployment to the lowest rates in history for minorities and women, returned some and slowed the decline of manufacturing to the US, and added nearly $5K per year to the median family income over his first 3 years.

I loved his Stay in Mexico policy which brought illegal immigration to low levels by discouraging Central Americans from making the journey through Mexico and forcing illegals to wait in Mexico as asylum claims are processed.

I‘ll have name a 4th b/c I can’t just keep it to 3, that being his international policy toward our NATO allies to do more for paying for their defense, and his policy of engaging Israel for peace in the ME and his defeat of ISIS caliphate in Iraq/Syria.

KGF

Reaction score
Make your own Trump accomplishments thread. This is about your sleepy one
howie has to change the subject. He’s got nothing of significance to point to with Biden.

This is one of multiple times howie has asked about Trump accomplishments, had them answered, yet he asks again…over and over again.

Spoofin

Reaction score
howie has to change the subject. He’s got nothing of significance to point to with Biden.

This is one of multiple times howie has asked about Trump accomplishments, had them answered, yet he asks again…over and over again.
This surprises you? Howie is a sheep. Howie hasn’t had an original thought in decades. He has the CNN talking points down Pat tho.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Howie is that rare, special kind of stupid that honestly thinks if I take $10 from you today, and I give you $2 back next week, you are ahead $2.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'll ask again --- what happened recently, lets say in the past few months, that is driving people back into the workforce (the "un-retired", IALTO)? Instead of celebrating it happening now you should look at who is responsible for it not happening months sooner? Nah, CNN won't cover that for you.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tax reform with reductions on the highest corporate taxes in the world, income tax reductions for over 80% of individual filers, and the elimination of SALT deductions.

De-regulation of business

Both of the above which stimulated the economy, reduced unemployment to the lowest rates in history for minorities and women, returned some and slowed the decline of manufacturing to the US, and added nearly $5K per year to the median family income over his first 3 years.

I loved his Stay in Mexico policy which brought illegal immigration to low levels by discouraging Central Americans from making the journey through Mexico and forcing illegals to wait in Mexico as asylum claims are processed.

I‘ll have name a 4th b/c I can’t just keep it to 3, that being his international policy toward our NATO allies to do more for paying for their defense, and his policy of engaging Israel for peace in the ME and his defeat of ISIS caliphate in Iraq/Syria.
I would have gotten #1 right. He gave you a giant tax cut. I thought judges would be #2.

KGF

Reaction score
I would have gotten #1 right. He gave you a giant tax cut. I thought judges would be #2.
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I should have mentioned SCOTUSs. I credit McConnell for that mostly though.

No, we actually paid more in taxes b/c of the elimination of SALT deductions and other items. I just have principles.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I should have mentioned SCOTUSs. I credit McConnell for that mostly though.

No, we actually paid more in taxes b/c of the elimination of SALT deductions and other items. I just have principles.
CNN told Howie that the tax cuts helped the rich & hurt the middle-class. end of story.

kg21

Reaction score
If you rely on commodities for your energy, you are NEVER independent.
We've seemed to be doing fine with commodities for centuries. Is there some kind of problem other than Oatmeal Brain mucking things up?

Wally

Reaction score
We've seemed to be doing fine with commodities for centuries. Is there some kind of problem other than Oatmeal Brain mucking things up?

Centuries, wow you are clueless...

stocker08

Reaction score
More accomplished in one year than Dump Pants managed in four.

howeda7

Reaction score
And I bet half of those were part time for Christmas. Let’s see what January brings
I'm sure when they set the expectations, they weren't factoring in Christmas. :rolleyes:

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's only because you can't bring yourself to flee the Dem hellhole of Illinois....

KGF

Reaction score
Conservatives in favor of double taxation, I will remember that one...
Eliminating the SALT deduction is not double taxation. There are federal taxes and states taxes. They are not related. They are not intermingled.

KGF

Reaction score
I'm guessing that's only because you can't bring yourself to flee the Dem hellhole of Illinois....
I‘d do it in a nanosecond but my wife doesn’t want to leave her parents for 6 months a year. All I need is 6 months and a day. Soon… But not soon enough for me.

Wally

Reaction score
Eliminating the SALT deduction is not double taxation. There are federal taxes and states taxes. They are not related. They are not intermingled.
You are paying tax on money that went to taxes.

At least this year S corps can write off their State taxes on their Federal Return

KGF

Reaction score
You are paying tax on money that went to taxes.

At least this year S corps can write off their State taxes on their Federal Return
You’re paying federal taxes on your income and states and local taxes on income, property, and local taxes/fees. It’s based on your income federally and your income plus those other things for state taxes.

Using your logic, paying any state tax is double taxation. It’s not. It’s entirely unrelated.

And if you want to discuss over-taxation, since you and howie seem so keen on that, let’s do a flat federal tax rate. Based on your comments, you should be against any progressive income tax.

Top Bottom