Biden’s accomplishments

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Like I said, I haven't seen any Biden accomplishments posted in this thread.
There is already a thread for that, for those who wish to indulge.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You try so hard. Yet fail every time.
It's difficult. I mean, look at the stalker they assigned me. I work tirelessly to keep this volleyball in the air, and every time he touches it, it's ureturnable out of bounds.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It's difficult. I mean, look at the stalker they assigned me. I work tirelessly to keep this volleyball in the air, and every time he touches it, it's ureturnable out of bounds.
Own your trash, shill.

bga1

Reaction score
How many threads per President are allowed? Just checking here...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How many threads per President are allowed? Just checking here...
You'd have to ask the management. I was just pointing an interested party to where information could be found.

KGF

Reaction score
One of these threads was started in all seriousness. I know, based on the thread title “off the charts”, that seems hard to believe now.

The other, I presume was started as a dare and mockery. And you appear to be one of the few, if not the only, lefties here to take up the cause, albeit as a defection from the dare and mockery.

You’re doing a nice job. I’m glad to see you burner getting along so well again.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
One of these threads was started in all seriousness. I know, based on the thread title “off the charts”, that seems hard to believe now.

The other, I presume was started as a dare and mockery. And you appear to be one of the few, if not the only, lefties here to take up the cause, albeit as a defection from the dare and mockery.

You’re doing a nice job. I’m glad to see you burner getting along so well again.
We are going ice fishing later.

• Haha
Reactions: KGF

howeda7

Reaction score
Where is Howard and Wallace?
We believe you Fellas should have threads where you can circle jerk each other in peace while whispering "Let's go Brandon" to each other in privacy.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
We believe you Fellas should have threads where you can circle jerk each other in peace while whispering "Let's go Brandon" to each other in privacy.
Still nothing. Shocking

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Still nothing. Shocking
It’s possibly safe to say that the people who are complaining about his lack of accomplishments would not wish him success in his agenda. Perhaps he was elected to be a placeholder and he is really awesome at it. It’s the nicest thing I can think of.

KGF

Reaction score
It’s possibly safe to say that the people who are complaining about his lack of accomplishments would not wish him success in his agenda. Perhaps he was elected to be a placeholder and he is really awesome at it. It’s the nicest thing I can think of.
Who’s complaining about his lack of accomplishments?

It’s not really his accomplishments that we favor. It’s his screw ups in trying to accomplish something that are the concern. Everything he touches goes to shit.

So no accomplishments. Lots of foul ups.

That’s not the “placeholder” anyone wants.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
You’re overlooking his unifying the country in their dislike for his policies and presidency.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Who’s complaining about his lack of accomplishments?

It’s not really his accomplishments that we favor. It’s his screw ups in trying to accomplish something that are the concern. Everything he touches goes to shit.

So no accomplishments. Lots of foul ups.

That’s not the “placeholder” anyone wants.
It is. You don’t want him to succeed. Everything he wants is likely something you don’t. Name a Biden agenda item you want to become law. You can say he’s not doing what you would like him to do, yes. That isn’t going to happen. So maybe nothing is better.

This is me shilling for Biden

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It is. You don’t want him to succeed. Everything he wants is likely something you don’t. Name a Biden agenda item you want to become law. You can say he’s not doing what you would like him to do, yes. That isn’t going to happen. So maybe nothing is better.

Nah. Not shilling. But Trump……

KGF

Reaction score

I wasn’t personally in favor of total withdrawal from Afghanistan, regardless who was president, but if he’s going to withdraw, I want him to do it logically and methodically based on conditions that were successfully negotiated before he was elected.

He didn’t do any of that. Had he, it would have been satisfied and certainly wished him success in doing so.

But no, I don’t favor success in getting his agenda through b/c I believe it will not lead to long term success. Hoping for failure of getting his agenda through is different than hoping his agenda, once through, fails, if his agenda were to grow the economy, reduce unemployment, gain full employment, increase financial success and purchasing power for middle class families, etc.

If his agenda were with those goals in mind, he’s doing it totally wrong.

The bottom line is the result of his failures are not status quo. They are decline. They are not place holding. They’re creating problems that may take decades to fix.

Top Bottom