Better play damn good against Iowa!!!

froggopher

Reaction score
Sure is lots of room for improvement after watching today's game. 3rd down conversions are a joke. Weber did not improve one bit and still too many dropped passes. Have to raise the level quite a bit for the Iowa game. However I still like my Gophers!!

Let's be realistic: if the Gophers have this much trouble moving the football against a I-AA team, how much success do you think they'll have against Iowa? We've been able to put some points on the board this year, but this game isn't one to build off of.

Let's be realistic: if the Gophers have this much trouble moving the football against a I-AA team, how much success do you think they'll have against Iowa? We've been able to put some points on the board this year, but this game isn't one to build off of.

Maybe the G O can at least move up somewhat from a rock-bottom performance.

Maybe the G O can at least move up somewhat from a rock-bottom performance.

Indeed... no where to go but up. In recent weeks this team reminds me a bit (only a bit) of the Ravens & Bears teams from earlier in the decade: the defense carries the team. Here's hoping we can get back on track next week.

If Stanzi was starting then I'd expect them to score between 30-40 points but they have a backup in so it should be between 40-45.......

Top Bottom