Best Tournament Ever

BOO. Can't be best tourney ever without Gophers. Great games however.

Fantastic!

Although I took a hit on the pick against with Morehead St. Tubby and Rick play the same type of ball drive to the middle and dish to the big guy ( Jennings) for the jam,or kickout for the three. everything revloves around the PG. Like Tubby, RP has the team set alot of high picks to create lanes for the PG. Unlike Tubby's team Patino's players create better off the dribble.

If Princeton beat the 1/2 and dones it would be great.

Although I took a hit on the pick against with Morehead St. Tubby and Rick play the same type of ball drive to the middle and dish to the big guy ( Jennings) for the jam,or kickout for the three. everything revloves around the PG. Like Tubby, RP has the team set alot of high picks to create lanes for the PG. Unlike Tubby's team Patino's players create better off the dribble.

Imagine Pitino's team without ANY PG ... ouch

Didn't Tubby coach with / under Pitino at some point???

Best Tournament Ever

At my age, every NCAA Tournament is the Best Tournament Ever.

I would agree only if Wisconsin had lost to Belmont, but the longer they are alive, the worse it gets.

I hate to admit it but I have found myself cheering for every Big 10 team this tournament. I didn't watch the Badger game because I knew there would be no way I could cheer for Bo and company. I want a good conference record to shut the Big East fanboys up.

It has been great so far, lots of great endings...glad to see Villanova and Louisville lose early...

Top Bottom