BEST SONG OF ALL TIME!!!

B

boner4goldy

It is official. I declare ZOMBIE NATION, the best song of all time. From the Barn, your site sucks, and i dont care what you have to say. Actually no one cares what you have to say.

I've tried, Barn, but he keeps coming back like a bad smell.

It is official. I declare ZOMBIE NATION, the best song of all time. From the Barn, you site sucks, and i dont care what you have to say. Actually no one care what you have to say.

Actually, I have to agree with him to a certain extent ;)

Yea, its not original, but I love zombie nation! It gets the students fired up, nothing like jumping up and down to get a game started.

Yea, its not original, but I love zombie nation! It gets the students fired up, nothing like jumping up and down to get a game started.

I'm old. Is that what that song is ?

I was kinda hoping we'd change over to Begin the Beguine by Artie Shaw, but that's just me.

It would get us oldsters in the main sections moving! :rolleyes:

Hey Snowman...How about having the late Andy Williams singing MOON RIVER.... and watch the students have a blast with that one!!!!!!!!!!

THat's some good stuff! I prefer a bit more horn, like Ray Anthony or Herbie Alpert, but ultimately I am fast gaining appreciation for the music of that time. :) Bert Kaemphert is another fave!

Top Bottom