Best HOME win since...

2010 against Iowa. As good as this felt, that season was in the dumps. This one has been frustrating and worrisome but, unless you're a complete moron, you could see this team improving since the Iowa game and heading in the right direction. Still expect more good things to come. Plus, it was a lot more fun to give it to the *sshole fans from Iowa after that game. Today, it was, "Damn, that was fun," but didn't feel the need to be a dink about it to all the folks dressed in red.

1981 vs. Ohio State IMO, your thoughts?

Ok, take a deep breath here buddy. This isn't their best home win in 30+ years. I appreciate your excitement but this is a mediocre Nebraska team. I'll take our 2010 win vs. Iowa as well.

The biggest home win in my lifetime was against a 6-0 Rosebowl-bound Wisconsin team, 1993.

1981 vs. Ohio State IMO, your thoughts?

2003 Wisconsin was better.

I'd say this is the best home game since 1981. We did not have a home field from 1982 to 2008.

Ok, take a deep breath here buddy. This isn't their best home win in 30+ years. I appreciate your excitement but this is a mediocre Nebraska team. I'll take our 2010 win vs. Iowa as well.

This Nebraska team is better than the 2010 Iowa team. Anyone who is trying to downplay the MASSIVE significance of this victory is a... [fill in].

Wait, some feel this compares to a win over Iowa in 2010? To cap a three-win season? In a coaching staff's final game? Which didn't result in any type of springboard to better things? Against a team Minnesota had beaten four years earlier?

C'mon people.

didn't we beat Michigan at Memorial field when they were ranked #1 in the country. I was there but maybe it didn't happen. Whatever, you have to admit though that the wind today was huge! My memory I admit is going, among other things.

Top Bottom