Best Academic Semester in Gopher History!

MGGopher

Reaction score
Coach Brewster references the above fact in a friendly little sit-down with Reusse:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...rksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUsI

If true, a BIG CONGRATS is in order for everyone associated with Gopher FB: the coaches, the tutors, Coach Mason's staff (who brought in many of these guys), and of course, the players who worked their butts off this fall for those grades. CONGRATS!!! Note to the athletic department: PLEASE, PLEASE get the word out on this huge accomplishment!!!

I agree. If true this is a big deal. Congrats to everyone. I can't even imagine taking courses and playing a sport at the same time.

I agree. If true this is a big deal. Congrats to everyone. I can't even imagine taking courses and playing a sport at the same time.

#1 it's sad that we have to now take a quote from our head coach and preface it with "if true".

#2 42 3.0's or better is great, there are around 100 on the team so it's close to half. Any idea's on the other 1/2, just one academic casualty wouldn't be that bad for a semester.

that was just a wierd article. i think i am missing something. did brew refer to Fat Pat as the Portly Scribe, so that is why he references himself thatway?? You think if he had a sitdown with him he could find a better article to write that than jibberish.

#1 it's sad that we have to now take a quote from our head coach and preface it with "if true".

#2 42 3.0's or better is great, there are around 100 on the team so it's close to half. Any idea's on the other 1/2, just one academic casualty wouldn't be that bad for a semester.

maybe part of the problem is that the fulda flash is not known for accuracy when writing anything that involves the sports programs, especially when it relates to the football team and brewster. seem to recall more than one blatant falsehood espoused as gospel by the prick known as reusse.

the if true, could also be just a general comment regarding the reporting industry, and not specific to brewster. would not read too much into it.

just my thoughts on a late, cold night.

Mr. Reusse referred to himself as that moniker. He's made many fat jokes about himself. I doubt Brewster would stoop to that level; in the times I've heard him mention Pat, he said nothing about his weight.

You can add this article to the other post of why I like Brewster. Right next to hating Beliema, this is another person that a good Gopher coach should despise.

Isn't it amazing how the Pat can just hammer on people/things all the time then asked how they would fix it. They don't have a decent answer. Now we all know what Pat would say if asked how to fix the Gopher Football program, simply fire Brewster. Then the next logical question is who would he hire, because he has all the answer, but I promise you he wouldn't have a decent idea on who to hire.

Top Bottom