Ben Lauer

Halsey Hall

Reaction score
After watching him block once last week I made a snarky comment. I would like to apologize (even though I'm fit) and say I watched him every play today and he made every block. At times he blew the defender backwards very powerfully. For a freshman, I think we have an outstanding left tackle.

Fully concur, I didn't watch him every play but focused on him quite a few plays and often on replays, he was blowing up his man. Granted, SJSU's D-line isn't
exactly stacked, but he controlled his end of the line quite nicely. I was very please with his first start. Didn't get beat on the edges and moved his man in
the direction of his choosing all game long.

He is huge! I imagine he will continue to get stronger. He has the frame for it, that is for sure.

Fully concur, I didn't watch him every play but focused on him quite a few plays and often on replays, he was blowing up his man. Granted, SJSU's D-line isn't
exactly stacked, but he controlled his end of the line quite nicely. I was very please with his first start. Didn't get beat on the edges and moved his man in
the direction of his choosing all game long.

I don't know about that- the broadcasters mentioned the D-line as a strength for this team.

After watching him block once last week I made a snarky comment. I would like to apologize (even though I'm fit) and say I watched him every play today and he made every block. At times he blew the defender backwards very powerfully. For a freshman, I think we have an outstanding left tackle.

It doesn't count if you only say it once.

But are you very fit?

Top Bottom