Ben Johnson on Gophers at State Fair: 'I want our guys to view themselves as winners' (Video)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
There’s a tried and true way for this to happen…WIN! Any other method is semantics. Just win and you’ll be viewed as winners.

Go Gophers!!

That is why more wins due to a weak non-conference schedule has advantages.

Isaac Asuma...one and done?
"Huge fan, physically in a great spot. Not built like a typical freshman, which will really help.
Isaac's ability...he's not as tall as Cam but there's a LOT of similarities! With IQ, feel, play the right way. He's a development type player..when they understand you gotta put the work in.
I think he's going to have an extremely bright future! Really, really excited to get him now fully ingrained in our program."

And he tried very hard to sell the non conference schedule as tough. So....does anything mean anything?

Thank you for posting this.
Asked about the schedule, "you know, I love it". The fans have to grasp the numbers game......

I've openly never been a fan of CBJ but I've tried to hear him out. This coach speak is just the worst, honestly the guy acts like we have 13 nba players, play the toughest schedule in the land and the only reason he doesn't win is bad luck.

Have a little common sense man. There's no way he doesn't understand how annoyed we are with the schedule and results.

Isaac Asuma...one and done?
"Huge fan, physically in a great spot. Not built like a typical freshman, which will really help.
Isaac's ability...he's not as tall as Cam but there's a LOT of similarities! With IQ, feel, play the right way. He's a development type player..when they understand you gotta put the work in.
I think he's going to have an extremely bright future! Really, really excited to get him now fully ingrained in our program."

And he tried very hard to sell the non conference schedule as tough. So....does anything mean anything?
If he shows good potential, he'll transfer to a big-paying team.

Correct he’s a good speaker but says nothing
He has no choice. We'll never be a winning program. Bubble team will always be our absolute high watermark.

Coyle says a lot of words too. Embrace, study, focus, research, allocate, strive, etc., etc. It means nothing.

Top Bottom