Ben Johnson is going to do things the right way

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I alluded to this in another thread but found a nice video of how all coaches say the same things so we can cool it on the press conference love. Pitino appears in this as well, also plans to do things the right way.

I saw GH tweeted that out this morning, pretty funny.

Oh and Mike Woodson sure seems like a barrel of laughs. I think I fell asleep during his 2 second appearances.

That is pretty funny. But yeah, definitely illustrates the silliness of getting all bent out of shape about what coaches say at press conferences since they all say pretty much the same thing.

Introductory press conferences are utterly useless, other than to "officially" introduce a new coach to the fans, media and the school in question.

For the most part, everyone that speaks includes the same tired platitudes. Nothing more than a PR extravaganza in which everyone tries to paint a ridiculously rosy picture of absolutely everything.

It's all theater with no actual substance. As a result, I never take anything that occurs at introductory press conferences at all seriously.

Ben Johnson:
"What I say, when it comes to this basketball team, is the law. End of discussion."

Top Bottom