Bemidji Pioneer: Beavers excited for tip off with Gophers

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Bemidji Pioneer:

The Bemidji State men’s basketball team is heading to The Barn on Thursday, taking on Division I Minnesota at Williams Arena in Minneapolis to wrap up its exhibition slate.

The Beavers are coming off a 71-48 loss to Northern Iowa last Friday, but head coach Mike Boschee knows he can take away the positives and apply it to tonight’s 7 p.m. matchup with the Gophers.

“We talked a lot about some of the things that we need to improve on, which is defense and some other things, but it’s a good group and we’re learning and we’re getting better,” he said.

“The Gophers are extremely athletic, long and lanky. It’ll be a different challenge than UNI was,” said Boschee. ”(Minnesota) is definitely more athletic with a lot of really talented players.”

“Those are a lot of guys that got a lot of DI offers and DII offers coming out of high school, and we get to compete,” Black added. “That’s all it is, just about getting better.”

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports/beavers/4151031-mens-basketball-beavers-excited-tip-gophers

Go Gophers!!

per the Bemidji Pioneer:

The Bemidji State men’s basketball team is heading to The Barn on Thursday, taking on Division I Minnesota at Williams Arena in Minneapolis to wrap up its exhibition slate.

The Beavers are coming off a 71-48 loss to Northern Iowa last Friday, but head coach

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports/beavers/4151031-mens-basketball-beavers-excited-tip-gophers

Go Gophers!!

So if I trust my Direct TV scheduler, this game will be replayed on the BTN tomorrow nite at 10PM.

If you can't get into college go to State! clap clap
If you can't get into college go to State! clap clap
If you can't get into college, and you'd like a bit of knowledge, if you can't get into college go to State! clap clap
If you wanna pump our gas go to State! clap clap
If you wanna pump our gas go to State! clap clap
If you wanna pump our gas,and you never went to class, if you wanna pump our gas go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a bus go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a bus go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a bus, then you'll wanna work for us, if you wanna drive a bus go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a plow go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a plow go to State! clap clap
If you wanna drive a plow, and you've got a unibrow, if you wanna drive a plow go to State! clap clap

Top Bottom