Beer gardens for 11 am games?

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
Me and my posse will be coming down for New Hampshire. Generally we hit up Sally's pre and post game. What time do the beer gardens open?

For those that ask the legitimate question: why New Hampshire and why not a decent game?

The answer is because we combine with the Twins. We will hit up the week-end series with Cleveland while we are there. Happy to note that there will be no one attending the Vikings/Jags game. Only other Gopher- Twins option is Western Michigan but the Saturday Twins game is at the same time as the Gophers.

One of our group will be back for Michigan with a fairly nice contigent (of apathetic non-Gophers fans- the wives are dragging them down to see Madonna).

The beer gardens will open 1 hour before kick and then i think it closes after halftime.

I'm usually at Sterbs around 9am for 11am games. The beer garden is open then, I think, although I'm typically at a table eating tachos.

Thanks, good to hear. Yes, I was asking about Sally's/ Stub and Herbs. I actually quite enjoy the no-beer policy. It is a long day and the break is welcome, though likely timed poorly with an 11 am start.

Top Bottom