Beauty before it was Beautiful

BTChamp

Reaction score
So, the nation I live in just lifted the alcohol ban for the next 2 or 3 days. My first reaction was get as shit faced as possible and watch old Gopher games. I'm watching I think PJ's 1st Minnesota game and it was against Buffalo. Just watched Connor Rhoda throw a strike to Mr. Johnson. Not sure if that was his 1st td catch but it was awesome. Beautiful throw across the middle and let the talent do the rest.

OK fine!!! Since I'm the only one that wants to relish in victory. Another play was Mr. AWJ on a multiple fake play he defended perfectly 2nd quarter. Showed his football intelligence.

Where are you finding these games from back then? Are they personally recorded or is there a source out there?

Where are you finding these games from back then? Are they personally recorded or is there a source out there?

Youtube is showing games. The Fleck debut Buffalo game was added yesterday

So, the nation I live in just lifted the alcohol ban for the next 2 or 3 days. My first reaction was get as shit faced as possible and watch old Gopher games. I'm watching I think PJ's 1st Minnesota game and it was against Buffalo. Just watched Connor Rhoda throw a strike to Mr. Johnson. Not sure if that was his 1st td catch but it was awesome. Beautiful throw across the middle and let the talent do the rest.

I watched some highlights from Fleck's first season yesterday and had a few thoughts. The QBs (Rhoda and Croft) looked good in spots. I think some of the reason was that Ciarrocca's offense and play calling set them up for success and made them look good here and there. It has me a little nervous for next year with a new play caller. I am hopeful that the returning production on offense and the rock stars we know we have on that side of the ball can keep the offensive production moving upward, but I am not convinced that Sanford will be able to pick up where Kirk left off.

I am curious how much slant, RPO, inside zone, and stretch action we see next year. That seemed to be our bread and butter and I'm curious what our bread and butter will be next year.

So, the nation I live in just lifted the alcohol ban for the next 2 or 3 days. My first reaction was get as shit faced as possible and watch old Gopher games.
I really hope you’re sitting on the couch, and not standing like a degenerate.

I really hope you’re sitting on the couch, and not standing like a degenerate.
I started out sitting for a while, then I caught a buzz and stood up like a degenerate for a while. Then my buzz turned into inebriation and I began laying down on the couch. Then by the end of it I was passed out on the floor.
But it was awesome seeing the boys before they were household names getting national attention.
Glen Mason announcing was cool too just for nostalgia sake.

Top Bottom