Baylor looking tough vs. TCU - and Youngstown holding their own vs. Mich St.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Couple of really good games to get me in the mood for a long day of watching tomorrow.

Baylor just committed one of the worst late hits I've seen in years. Wow.

The Baptists are coming apart.

no shame in how my Penguins of Youngstown played :)...but tomorrow is bigger and better things...i told the wife no way im sleeping tonight, this is like christmas eve for a 10 year old. bring on the trojans..im feeling a victory.

Watching Baylor throw this away reminds me of a lot of games I watched at the Metrodome.

Just checked Glen Mason's wikipedia page and there is no mention of him being named as D-Coordinator for Baylor today (although I am tempted to edit his page to reflect that).

I hope Gray took notes on Robert Griffin tonight (apart from the fumble)

Wow! That was a game. Nice to see Baylor win!!! I love college football :)

I like TCU but watching the Baylor fans during the implosion was painful. I knew what they were going through. Great entertaining game.

I was watching Baylor doing the "Tighten Up" and it brought back memories of the Gophers and Texas Tech and Mason's last Swan Song. Then I thought about the dreaded Michigan game that could have been the ultimate program turner. There have been other wretching losses and it makes me wonder if the last 50 years of being a Gopher fan has knocked about 5-10 years off my window of life

Top Bottom