Barreiro: Mason at 3:55 "to react to coaching hire"

Cue the "this went too quickly" outrage...

According to steam?? Pardon my ignorance but what is that?

steam.jpg

Go Steam!!

Are his rating dipping so low that he has to resort to these tactics to get listeners?

New coach? Did I miss two months of life somehow?

I would say Barreiro is setting people up with this bit.

Great tease. Plan for no news, but be pleasantly surprised if it happens. Keeps blood pressure down.

If Mas knows, don't you think everyone else would know...like a minute after he found out?

If Mas knows, don't you think everyone else would know...like a minute after he found out?

Now that he's in the press, I appreciate Mase being forthcoming. He does know a ton about football and is a very good communicator.

Are his rating dipping so low that he has to resort to these tactics to get listeners?

KFAN is the highest rated sports talk station in the country and Barrerio is one of their top rated shows. So probably not.

I will say it has been a little to quiet on news from the locals on twitter the last few hours. Leads me to believe something could be up.

Come on guys

It's a promo..all he is saying is that internet signs point to naming a coach this afternoon. Glen Mason is my guest and he'll give his reaction to that news.

It would be funny for Mason to reach out.

He didn't want to be here when he coached. He tried to leave
a number of times.

It's a promo..all he is saying is that internet signs point to naming a coach this afternoon. Glen Mason is my guest and he'll give his reaction to that news.

60's Guy is Dan Barreiro, who knew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dan, ready for the show this afternoon?

Ha.

It's Danny B.

This is awesome!!!

LOL

Wait. 60's Guy is Dan? The whole time?!

Top Bottom