Bandwagon: Plenty of room

OddStack

Reaction score
I just checked my Gopher Points and standing for season tickets and compared it to last year. I don't know how their system works, but it appears to be fairly straight forward. It appears as if season tickets are down 3500+ and individual holders down 996.

This will be my third season holding tickets under my name (13th of having them), but I was shocked when I moved up 922 spots compared to last year. With extra donations and things helping vault you past holders that have had them longer it's impossible to figure out how many more senior holders dropped, but it has to be a fair amount considering you don't get a big boost from the extra donations.

At least I've got a good seat on the bandwagon (next to Floyd) going into Homecoming in mid-October......5-0!

With extra donations and things helping vault you past holders that have had them longer it's impossible to figure out how many more senior holders dropped, but it has to be a fair amount considering you don't get a big boost from the extra donations.

One thing to keep in mind is how many ticket holders might be just like you. In other words, how many people had the same levels of donation prior to being a STH, were (or were not) alums/lettermen, purchased at the same time as you (i.e. same # of years with ticket), and have the same number of tickets. Within that group, any additional points no matter how small will make a big difference. And if you're talking about people with the same factors as you except for years with tickets, your donations could easily vault you above folks who've simply had tickets for a couple of years longer (since the bonuses for year to year ticket holding are small).

Considering the 90% renewal rate, 3000-3500 sounds about right.

There will be lots of opportunities to go to games cheap this year.

I know they ballpark it, but I had to figure it out. According to the numbers listed, renewal was at 88.3%.

Top Bottom