Baltazar and Shabazz are Golden

Add in Gillum and Broddy. All five JUCO verbals are now Gophers.

im a little less concerned with the db with thoes 3 coming aboard

All of these JuCo kids look good to me....

We are in dire need of DB help and at worst these kids should offer that much needed depth.

Gillum's HS numbers are hard to ignore.

Fruechte was one of the earliest JuCo targets I can remember. I imagine Kill wanted to get to him before the 2011 season so he could RS down there and still have 3 years of eligibility, but he's a pretty big kid and I don't think Kill would have offered him in June (early for a JuCo) if he didn't like him.

Now that they're signed, let's hope Kill and co will make some comments about how they see these guys.

Good to see there were no hiccups in signing.
All 3 secondary players will really help the depth,a Traye Simmons/Tremaine Brock impact would be great to have.

Broddy and Freucte are also going to be 3 year guys which is a nice deal to have.

Do the mid year enrollee HSers sign today too?

They don't sign LOI's, do they? Don't they just enroll in school?

There wouldn't be an official JUCO signing day if they didn't sign LOI's. Your thinking of HS early enrollees.

Right - I should have specified I was responding to the previous question about HSers. sorry

nc2mn said:

Yes, on the dotted line. Good to see all 5 here we have secondary help now - Shabazz solid starter!

PiPress: It's Nelson to Fruechte ... TD! Duo will join Gophers in spring practice

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19594073

"We've known each other for a little while and played catch before," Fruechte said of Nelson. "We're going to get a chance to build that relationship because I'm also living with him this spring."

Go Gophers!!

PiPress: It's Nelson to Fruechte ... TD! Duo will join Gophers in spring practice

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_19594073

"We've known each other for a little while and played catch before," Fruechte said of Nelson. "We're going to get a chance to build that relationship because I'm also living with him this spring."

Go Gophers!!

"and impressive speed in the 40-yard dash (runs under 4.4 seconds)"

Not to go all dp on it, but seriously? LOL

Top Bottom