Badgers put up billboard in Raleigh, NC, but spell Russell's name wrong!!

They are proud to call him one of their own, but not so proud that they bother to check how his name is spelled...

Hey! Lighten up! I remember seeing a picture of the Iowa cheerleaders spelling IOWA with flags something like I-A-W-O.

Skunks are notoriously bad spellers.

The girl in the Wisconsin State Spelling Bee, a Junior in High School btw, spelled "skunk" "s-k-u-n-c-k". She was awarded the prize because the other contestants answered: "I don't know".

I tried to find a thread on Buckyville of this but no dice. Hilarious!

I can understand why Wisconsin latches onto him, but why doesn't NC? And why doesn't he ever acknowledge NC?

I can understand why Wisconsin latches onto him, but why doesn't NC? And why doesn't he ever acknowledge NC?

you are referring to the amfam commercial. he dated and now may be engaged to the amfam ceos daughter. Rwilson never went to a uw class. he lived in sequoia commons(look it up). crockash%t free agency college rule.

you are referring to the amfam commercial. he dated and now may be engaged to the amfam ceos daughter. Rwilson never went to a uw class. he lived in sequoia commons(look it up). crockash%t free agency college rule.

Great investigating!

Except he married a chick from his high school in Richmond, VA. She does work at AmFam though. No mention of any relation to the AmFam CEO and no AmFam CEO with her maiden name...maybe him being in their commercials has more to do with the fact that the company is based in Madison, WI?

What does living in an apartment building in Madison, WI have to do with attending or not attending classes? My final year at the U I lived in the North Loop area because a family friend had a condo they weren't using and asked if I'd be willing to take care of it. I still went to class.

Great investigating!

Except he married a chick from his high school in Richmond, VA. She does work at AmFam though. No mention of any relation to the AmFam CEO and no AmFam CEO with her maiden name...maybe him being in their commercials has more to do with the fact that the company is based in Madison, WI?

What does living in an apartment building in Madison, WI have to do with attending or not attending classes? My final year at the U I lived in the North Loop area because a family friend had a condo they weren't using and asked if I'd be willing to take care of it. I still went to class.
Russell already had his degree, my guess is he pulled a Matt Lienert and took ballroom dancing or bowling, since you have to at least register for a class, but if he's not pursuing a Masters than there's no incentive to go to class. And the season's over before spring semester so he probably peaced out after the Rose Bowl to get ready for the draft. All speculation on my part, but it's certainly possible. Wasn't there a one and done at Kansas who didn't go to class? Also, I lived above a bar for three of the four years I went to Bemidji, and sometimes I went to class :)

Great investigating!

Everytime I see a maroonedinca post he's defending the Badgers. When is he going to come out of the closet and admit he's a Wisconsin fan?

Wisconsin: the school for kids who play football good and want to learn how to do other stuff good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It needs to be at least...3 times this size!

Everytime I see a maroonedinca post he's defending the Badgers. When is he going to come out of the closet and admit he's a Wisconsin fan?

I would say he is more even-handed than that. It is more like defending the Badgers 50% of the time and putting down the Gophers 50% of time.

Great investigating!

Marooned, you are aware that your response validates about 99% of what i posted...ryt? Just cuz you stopped digging doesn't make me incorrect.

I would say he is more even-handed than that. It is more like defending the Badgers 50% of the time and putting down the Gophers 50% of time.

:clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russell already had his degree, my guess is he pulled a Matt Lienert and took ballroom dancing or bowling, since you have to at least register for a class, but if he's not pursuing a Masters than there's no incentive to go to class. And the season's over before spring semester so he probably peaced out after the Rose Bowl to get ready for the draft. All speculation on my part, but it's certainly possible. Wasn't there a one and done at Kansas who didn't go to class? Also, I lived above a bar for three of the four years I went to Bemidji, and sometimes I went to class :)

I lived IN a bar and never missed a glass.

In Wisconsin's defense, Wilson was only in Madison for 6 months, so they barely knew him...:clap:

Top Bottom