Badger players to fight suspension

gophmeister

Reaction score
I read on Rittenberg's espn blog that the players are going to fight their suspension. Does this mean chemistry has or hasn't improved in badgerland?

It appears that the players feel bulimia suspended them unfairly and they're apparently getting lawyers. There hasn't been any reports on the Madison police blotter about any criminal offenses and the university would publish any academia issues, which has not happened. This sucks because if it's blatant negligence on bulimia's part, he may not last past this year, which we don't want to happen.

It appears that the players feel bulimia suspended them unfairly and they're apparently getting lawyers. There hasn't been any reports on the Madison police blotter about any criminal offenses and the university would publish any academia issues, which has not happened. This sucks because if it's blatant negligence on bulimia's part, he may not last past this year, which we don't want to happen.

You have to assume they know they are fighting a losing battle in terms of playing time, but you do wonder what will come out.

Something funny is going on, and you have to wonder what they were suspended for... obviously they think it was something not worth having a press conference about and having everyone think they did something VERY wrong.

You don't do this to get re-instated, you do this to go after the coach.

This sucks because if it's blatant negligence on bulimia's part, he may not last past this year, which we don't want to happen.

I agree. We need a few more good recruits out of Wisconsin the next few years. Come on Bret, be right on this one!

Something funny is going on, and you have to wonder what they were suspended for... obviously they think it was something not worth having a press conference about and having everyone think they did something VERY wrong.

Sounds like a violation of some nebulous team rule. Maybe they're not being good soldiers and the WI HC decided it was time to show them door by making it apparent they were going to play this year.

yeah, legal action against your coach, you will never ever get playing time.

I guess I would be shocked if any lawyer would actually take this case and if it went anywhere. I didn't hear if they pulled the scholarships or not but if they didn't, isn't it the coaches right to suspend anyone at anytime and while it may be unethical, not illegal.

Top Bottom