Badger forum?

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
IMO, this is "the" gopher forum. Can anyone tell me what would be "the" badger forum? I'd like to see what's going on over there.

I'm sure TALON is posting there

Also have Piper (DMB123 here), Beatles, and Schnauzer.

Only Schnauzer seems sane.

No sign of Talon over there yet, but we do have Ruppert.

Well, sort of.

And you will not see me there No need for me to be there.!

The only games I was interested in were the 2 games you played before the GSU game so I could see how good your offense and defense were. The Badgers have nothing to do with that. With the exception of Nebraska and GSU I hope the Gophers win out!!!!!!

Last edited:

Good to see the obsessed one is still alive and kicking!

Well, not really, like I said. When you dicks banned him, he lost his joie de vivre. A friend or relative adopted his BV account but we sniffed him out because his spelling was too good. He's a horrible replacement for the real Ruppert, but he's all we got.

No I'm not. The only 2 games I was interested in were the 2 games the Gophers played before GSU!

Are you on all the boards for all 11 foes Georgia State faces before you guys?

Are you on all the boards for all 11 foes Georgia State faces before you guys?

I will be on every GSU opponents boars 2-3 weeks before the match up as I always am.

And IF I have to go back and humble myself for a GSU loss I will!

I think thats what makes me different between myself and the opponents posters!

Last edited:

I will be on every GSU opponents boars 2-3 weeks before the match up as I always am.

And IF I have to go back and humble myself for a GSU loss I will!

I think thats what makes me different between myself and the opponents posters!

For some reason it seems like you have been on here slightly longer than 2-3 weeks. Or is it just me?

For some reason it seems like you have been on here slightly longer than 2-3 weeks. Or is it just me?

Yes, I have and if Vandy decided to play GSU then I'd be on your board 6 weeks early. You're an SEC - RIGHT?

Yes, I have and if Vandy decided to play GSU then I'd be on your board 6 weeks early. You're an SEC - RIGHT?

My nickname is a play off of my actual last name, nothing to do with Vanderbilt University....

My nickname is a play off of my actual last name, nothing to do with Vanderbilt University....

OOOOps sorry, just like Vanderbilt is as an SEC team!

Party on VandyGopher!

Top Bottom