Badger Blues

balds

Reaction score
1) When Taylor graduates they are going to be in trouble, unless there is something there I don't see. He is fantastic, scored about 13 of their last 15 in regulation. One of the best college guards I have seen in quite a long time

2) the right team won tonight. The usual brand of home cooking was being served tonight. Taylor gets breathed on and it's a foul, Appling constantly bumped with nothing.

3) it's about time:

Paul Chryst leaves for Pitt.
Dane Christ selects Kansas over Wisconsin
Urban Meyer joins the Leaders.
Basketball team loses first two big ten home games.
Bielema doesn't know the rules and loses Rose Bowl again.
WI assistant caught picking and eating his own snot on camera.
Russell Wilson graduates.
Jordan Taylor will soon graduate.

They have a five star recruit coming in so bo wont be in trouble.

1) When Taylor graduates they are going to be in trouble, unless there is something there I don't see. He is fantastic, scored about 13 of their last 15 in regulation. One of the best college guards I have seen in quite a long time

2) the right team won tonight. The usual brand of home cooking was being served tonight. Taylor gets breathed on and it's a foul, Appling constantly bumped with nothing.

3) it's about time:

Paul Chryst leaves for Pitt.
Dane Christ selects Kansas over Wisconsin
Urban Meyer joins the Leaders.
Basketball team loses first two big ten home games.
Bielema doesn't know the rules and loses Rose Bowl again.
WI assistant caught picking and eating his own snot on camera.
Russell Wilson graduates.
Jordan Taylor will soon graduate.

You would think/hope so, but it seems they've got a pretty nice recruiting class coming in next year with Sam Dekker and Bronson Koenig. Sam Dekker is actually a 5-star on Rivals, and rated the #6 SF in the country, and then of course all the hoopla made about Koenig and choosing Wisconsin over North Carolina. However, Bo Ryan seems to be probably the least freshman-friendly coach in the entire conference, so their influence might not be felt as strongly next year as in future years.

It was nice to see them lose the Rose Bowl. After seeing Wisconsin hit a 3 after starting something like 2/19 from long range, Michigan State missing both of their free throws, and then watching flat-top hit a terribly awkward bankshot 3, I just couldn't believe how lucky Wisconsin had gotten (I believe they won a game last year as well on a buzzer beater bankshot 3). I also couldn't help but think that that shot would never go in if it were the Gophers in that position. Bo Ryan's rage after losing the game was slightly frightening. I really am looking forward to both games against Bucky as both are winnable, but first let's extend our 6 game streak over Iowa tomorrow.

Top Bottom