Bad Boys Mowers sponsor of the Pinstripe Bowl game

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I salute the Bad Boys Mower's group for sponsoring the bowl game. Without them we wouldn't have had the opportunity to play in this particular game.

Shame on the Yankees for not holding up their end of the bargain to have a decent field to make the sponsor look bad.
Shame on those who mocked the Bad Boys Mower's group for something they had no control over as to the field.
Shame on the NCCA and particularly the Big 10 to allow a game to be played in the first place however on a baseball field.

Thanks to the Bad Boys Mower's group for stepping up to sponsor. I know nothing about your product other than the pictures etc, as I live in a town house community. It appears though that you have a great product.

Yes, to the Yankees responsibility in this. What crap field conditions you provided today. Not gonna knock the sponsor, when Yankees manage and have control over playing surface conditions. They need to do a much better job on the field surface if they want to continue this bowl game.

I think think we host the US Bank bowl here at the Viking Stadium. Would be a great venue and a good town town to visit for visitors that come for 2 nights. Battle of the bands at the MOA or convention center with events. I think it would be well attended.

The ZT Elite they kept showing is probably $10k with the features it had. It’s a residential mower.

Their commercial stuff and other tractors are $$$$$

The field looked like they were whipping sh*tries with the mowers on it

Top Bottom