Back from Naples

No wonder you are lonely.
The pride does not go on probation every other year for hazin ie WI and BTW my daughter plays in the pride and i think they are pretty damn good.

Comparing the UW band and the Gopher band is apples/oranges because of their drastically different styles. I love the UMMB, but it's too bad they don't have a stronger base of alumni support that will donate because they could be so much better with some solid funding.

Prexy B. Even better: addressing someone he doesn't like with the word "This" before the name.

Example (all lower-case, of course, with lots of spelling errors): this brewtser dusnt get coaching...prexy b and the boiys need to make some changes...get it thru your head? this brewster doesnt.

Also, the people he doesn't like get the lowercase treatment, which I think you got accurately.

Personally, I don't care much at all for the goose-stepping, brass-heavy...

wisky badgers band. Our Gopher Band is great. The OSU Band is great. The wisky-badger band may be good for the goose-stepper-fans, but, I don't enjoy watching them at all. Never have and never will.

Oh, and little dudes and/or dudettes, which ever your cases may be: don't try to associate me with some lonelyiowa mind-messing moniker joker as he/she is setting so many of you up by playing the games that get you so involved.

I'm a Gopher Fan and have been for well over half a century.

I had to help get the Golden Gophers out of the brewball era by calling it like I saw it. prexy b is out of here in June. It's also just a matter of time until maturi is gone too. That day can't come soon enough.

Coach Kill is a real coach and if people keep their expectations realistic, he will be here a long time. It is a tough gig being the Football Coach at the U of M. Keep the expectations real.

I'm betting there is not alot of cash flowing as long as Maturi is AD. No matter who he has hired. Just say'en!

Hey lonely let me know when Wisky band can play without music in front of them.. The pride plays everything by memory. Sconi needs cheat sheets

I'm a UW grad and love the UW band but I have to admit the Thriller 1/2 time show that the Pride of Minnesota does is about the most entertaining show I've seen from a band. It also looks like it is the one that they have the most fun performing. Finally, it is a great song that shows off the brass.

I was pissed when they didn't play it on Halloween weekend again this year. I don't get it.

Hey lonely let me know when Wisky band can play without music in front of them.. The pride plays everything by memory. Sconi needs cheat sheets

hey...hey...hey....keep the gloves up!

It's nice to know that at least if we're going to lose now, it will be because the other team was simply better, and not because we didn't get the play in, lined up wrong, blocked the wrong guy or got a personal foul penalty the one time we made a play.

I can say I never saw Brewster do much at all during practice. Not to say there is right way to do it, but he did a lot of standing around.

He was too busy finding out whether his players liked their chili hot.....

Top Bottom