B1G week 10 Cheering Guide

Otis

Reaction score
Ok, early in the week for this but, damn this week is exciting!

Hard to say what’s the way to go but here is my best shot!

East (unimportant) games:

Indiana @ tOSU
Rutgers @
MSU
Maryland @ PSU

Cross over game of little interest:

Nebraska @ Michigan - I actually prefer that Nebby rests their starters for the whole game to avoid injuries.

The Important Games:

Purdue @ Illinois - Purdue win with an injury to O’Connell. Best possible outcome.

Wisconsin @ Iowa - Honestly, cheering against both teams is exhausting! And you cannot cheer for either one of them. Just hope for them to beat the crap out of each other!

Northwestern @ Gophers - duh!

This would result in a four way tie for first with 2 games remaining. Michigan would eliminate Illinois the next week and hopefully Purdue would “Purdue” another game. Leaving the Gophers control of their own destiny!

Hey, you can always hope!

Last edited:

Indiana @ tOSU
Rutgers @ MSU
Maryland @ PSU

Nebraska @ PSU - I actually prefer that Nebby rests their starters for the whole game to avoid injuries.

The Important Games:

Purdue @ Illinois - Purdue win with an injury to O’Connell. Best possible outcome.

Wisconsin @ Iowa - Honestly, cheering against both teams is exhausting! And you cannot cheer for either one of them. Just hope for them to beat the crap out of each other!

This would result in a four way tie for first with 2 games remaining. Michigan would eliminate Illinois the next week and hopefully Purdue would “Purdue” another game. Leaving the Gophers control of their own destiny!

I hope Wisconsin and Iowa beat the hell out of each other, go into quadruple overtime, and showcase their whole playbooks for scouting. That would be ideal.

Week 11 and pretty sure Michigan is playing Nebraska as opposed to PSU playing a split squad game against Nebraska and Maryland. :)

Week 11 and pretty sure Michigan is playing Nebraska as opposed to PSU playing a split squad game against Nebraska and Maryland. :)
Thank you! Fixed.

Illinois and Purdue both losing to Indiana
and being the reason neither win the division would be hilarious

Indiana @ tOSU
Rutgers @
MSU
Maryland @ PSU

Nebraska @ Michigan - I actually prefer that Nebby rests their starters for the whole game to avoid injuries.

The Important Games:

I might actually cheer for a Nebraska upset so that Michigan comes in pissed off against Illinois.

But I'd rather ensure Nebraska goes without a bowl in the end.

I might actually cheer for a Nebraska upset so that Michigan comes in pissed off against Illinois.

But I'd rather ensure Nebraska goes without a bowl in the end.
Two Big Teams in the CFP is a bigger pay day for us. So we should always cheer for that.

Two Big Teams in the CFP is a bigger pay day for us. So we should always cheer for that.
Also bumps teams up a slot in the pecking order to which potentially means a nicer destination.

Top Bottom