B1G tourney tickets arrived

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Via UPS. Section 8 for our group. Very pleased with seats this year. I would imagine Minnesota orders are down significantly.

Via UPS. Section 8, Row 13 for our group. Very pleased with seats this year. I would imagine Minnesota orders are down significantly.

We are in 106 row 6 and 7. Not sure where they are, but I'm glad to have a 1 on the section number. Could be a valuable resell for Sunday should we choose to bolt early, especially if IU or Purdue makes it to Sunday.

BIG 10 tix...

Looks like we are all near each other. I'm in Section 7. l looked up the seating chart, we are all in the corner. Should be decent seats. See you in Indy.

I would love to go to the BTT once I get out of school. Seems like a great 4 days of fun Big Ten basketball.

I was talking to a sub and he told me that his parents go every year and that his brother also goes, that's quite the dedication.

I would love to go to the BTT once I get out of school. Seems like a great 4 days of fun Big Ten basketball.

I was talking to a sub and he told me that his parents go every year and that his brother also goes, that's quite the dedication.

It really is a great time. Few bandwagon jumpers from any school, and a lot of pretty hard core basketball people. I'm a big fan of Indy, although not all will agree with me. Not sure what the rotation will be in the future but getting to the east coast is a lot harder time wise and financially. I'm committed to D.C. but nothing after that (I have to schedule my life pretty far in advance).

Where are you a student?

Top Bottom