B1G Tournament tickets

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Will be mailed out week of Feb. 15 according to ticket office.

BIG 10 tix...

Now that I've ordered them...should I go? Looks like an early 1 & done...

Seat allocation

Ticket office must be finished with seat allocation. Got word that our seats are in Section 8, lower-deck corner.

Section 8...

Section 8 would be great, but not holding my breath. Will see how my giving stacks up...

Ticket office must be finished with seat allocation. Got word that our seats are in Section 8, lower-deck corner.

Any idea how many people ordered? We ordered through a pretty high score and with an expected low response rate, we may get lower level seats. Could be pretty valuable on the secondary market if we choose that route after Day One.

Any idea how many people ordered? We ordered through a pretty high score and with an expected low response rate, we may get lower level seats. Could be pretty valuable on the secondary market if we choose that route after Day One.

Don't know how many ordered. Would imagine it might be an all-time low. I'd be a little surprised if any of the Gophers contingent is in the upper deck.

Chuckled when I saw your reference to "Day One". Gophers one of the kings of Day One at the Big Ten Tournament. ... we've been a part of every one except one! Only Northwestern and Penn State have played in more Day Ones.

Sometimes have to laugh through the pain.

Don't know how many ordered. Would imagine it might be an all-time low. I'd be a little surprised if any of the Gophers contingent is in the upper deck.

Chuckled when I saw your reference to "Day One". Gophers one of the kings of Day One at the Big Ten Tournament. ... we've been a part of every one except one! Only Northwestern and Penn State have played in more Day Ones.

Sometimes have to laugh through the pain.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I am committed to D.C. in 2017 because of some personal connections there, but New York in '18 is looking doubtful no matter what. BTT streak is likely coming to an end (probably just in time for the squad to turn it around). I'm growing a bit cynical in my old age.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I am committed to D.C. in 2017 because of some personal connections there, but New York in '18 is looking doubtful no matter what. BTT streak is likely coming to an end (probably just in time for the squad to turn it around). I'm growing a bit cynical in my old age.

Me, too. Jim Delany has done a lot of good for the B1G, but he's getting tiresome rubbing this East Coast thing in our faces. I'm a tentative yes for D.C. (wife has to sign off on that one) because I'm curious what a B1G tourney outside of the Midwest will feel like, but a definite no for NYC. Have always wanted to see a (college) game at MSG, but spending 5 nights in New York at those prices not the time to do it.

WDC+NYC...

My wife & daughter have already assured me that we are going to both. Guess I'd best start saving...good or bad team.

Top Bottom