B1G regular season champion race

We're in the final 25ish% of the conference season for most teams. Cancellations and makeups will have an impact, especially with teams like Ohio State having 7 games left.

Purdue, Illinois, wisconsin and tOSU have 4 losses. RUTGERS!! and MSU have 5. I personally do not see any other teams with a realistic shot to win the conference.

Purdue's remaining games: 4. Rutgers, @ MSU, @ wisco, Indiana
Illinois' remaining games: 5. @ MSU, tOSU, @ Michigan, PSU, Iowa
wisconsin's remaining games: 5. Mich, @ Gophers, @ Rutgers, Purdue, @ Nebraska
tOSU's remaining games: 7. Iowa, Indiana, @ Illinois, @ Maryland, Nebraska, MSU, Michigan
Rutgers' remaining games: 5. @ Purdue, @ Michigan, wisconsin, @Indiana, PSU
MSU's remaining games: 6. Illinois, @ Iowa, Purdue, @ Michigan, @ tOSU, Maryland

We should gain some clarity in the next few days with lots of these teams playing each other.

We're in the final 25ish% of the conference season for most teams. Cancellations and makeups will have an impact, especially with teams like Ohio State having 7 games left.

Purdue, Illinois, wisconsin and tOSU have 4 losses. RUTGERS!! and MSU have 5. I personally do not see any other teams with a realistic shot to win the conference.

Purdue's remaining games: 4. Rutgers, @ MSU, @ wisco, Indiana
Illinois' remaining games: 5. @ MSU, tOSU, @ Michigan, PSU, Iowa
wisconsin's remaining games: 5. Mich, @ Gophers, @ Rutgers, Purdue, @ Nebraska
tOSU's remaining games: 7. Iowa, Indiana, @ Illinois, @ Maryland, Nebraska, MSU, Michigan
Rutgers' remaining games: 5. @ Purdue, @ Michigan, wisconsin, @Indiana, PSU
MSU's remaining games: 6. Illinois, @ Iowa, Purdue, @ Michigan, @ tOSU, Maryland

We should gain some clarity in the next few days with lots of these teams playing each other.
In my opinion, Purdue is in the drivers seat with only 4 games left plus I think they are just the best team. tOSU has a tough road partially just because they have a lot more games left that they now have to win. MSU has a lot of games and against good teams, I think they're in trouble too. I think Purdue will win out, WI and Illinois will lose one more, and the rest will do, well, whatever. Then again, I thought the Gophers would win yesterday, so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I think they will make it. Although the committee does not really just rely on the net. I would like to think a couple bad losses 2 months ago would hold less sway thanthe momentum this surge has created. They need to finish strong.

So who doesn't make it ?
They all cant,2 must stay home
IOWA ,INDIANA RUTGERS MICHIGAN ??
2 OF THOSE 4 maybe michigan state ? Who ? Conference not that good only 7 make it

So who doesn't make it ?
2 OF THOSE 4 maybe michigan state ? Who ? Conference not that good only 7 make it
The conference can get more than 7 teams in. There is a lot of basketball left. Could easily be 8 or 9.

So who doesn't make it ?
I think they'll get seven as well.
Purdue
Illinois
Wisconsin
OSU
Sparty
Rutgers
Michigan
Unless they make a run I think losing to Michigan at home will be the difference for Iowa. Maybe IU sneaks in the first four, have some nice home wins, but they can't seem to get right on the road. Losses in Madison and in Happy Valley will haunt them

I think they'll get seven as well.
Purdue
Illinois
Wisconsin
OSU
Sparty
Rutgers
Michigan
Unless they make a run I think losing to Michigan at home will be the difference for Iowa. Maybe IU sneaks in the first four, have some nice home wins, but they can't seem to get right on the road. Losses in Madison and in Happy Valley will haunt them
And the one in Minneapolis next Sunday!

Top Bottom