B1G Opener @ MICH on Oct 1 - 11am on BTN

Thanks for posting!

Wasn't the Big Ten trying to get away from 11AM/Noon games? There are three scheduled at 11AM/Noon on October 1st, only one (on ABC) at 2:30/3:30, and two night games.

Thanks for posting!

Wasn't the Big Ten trying to get away from 11AM/Noon games? There are three scheduled at 11AM/Noon on October 1st, only one (on ABC) at 2:30/3:30, and two night games.

I think they were mainly trying to avoid 11 AM kicks for the CST schools. Since this is @ Michigan it is not an issue.

Thanks for posting!

Weren't they just trying to get away from the 11:00AM games? The Eastern Time noon games were still okay.

The Big Ten is scheduling more 2:30 kickoffs. They never said they were eliminating the 11am central starting time. However, week 1 of the BT schedule looks no different than last year with 3 11am kickoffs, 1 2:30 and 2 night games. I wonder what the deal is?

I think there are still some TV scheduling issues to work out. They are "trying" but I think it will be a couple years until it is complete.

Love the 11am games, nice!

2 things.

First, I hate 11am games when they are home.. This means I'm up and en route to TheBank no later than 8:30am.
Second, I only like 11am games when they are away games (read: games I'll be watching from home, thus able to sleep in).
Thirdly, you are a crazy SOB

Ok, fine.. That was three things. Whatever. =P

Formo-

When I saw you posted on this thread I thought for certain you would be moaning about how the game is on BTN because you are too much of a cheapo to have cable!

Formo-

When I saw you posted on this thread I thought for certain you would be moaning about how the game is on BTN because you are too much of a cheapo to have cable!

LOL Normally I would be. Last year I spent about 2 or 3 months worth of cable bills at Buffalo Wild Wings just to watch the away games (I'm like a human garbage disposal). But this year BTN2Go.com was released and since my dad has DishTV without unlimited bandwidth on his internet, he hooked me up with his BTN2Go.com info so I can catch any and all BTN games/programs on my computer.

But hey.. Thanks for thinking of me.. I think? =P

2 things.

First, I hate 11am games when they are home.. This means I'm up and en route to TheBank no later than 8:30am.
Second, I only like 11am games when they are away games (read: games I'll be watching from home, thus able to sleep in).
Thirdly, you are a crazy SOB

Ok, fine.. That was three things. Whatever. =P

During the week I start work at 2am, so the 11am games are sweet because I've already been up for about 5 hours (sleep in on Saturdays until about 5am.)

During the week I start work at 2am, so the 11am games are sweet because I've already been up for about 5 hours (sleep in on Saturdays until about 5am.)

Yeah, part of my 'Second' thing was that it's nice not having to watch a game in anticipation for our Gophs to take the field at 2:30/3.

The only thing I dislike about the 11am starts is that the bartenders don't get the doors unlocked until like 11:03, and then being the one dude at the bar until some more stragglers saunter in.

Ah who cares about the time as long as we whoop MeatchickenI will be the happiest Gopher fan on earth. If we win I say "Lets Rage"!!

Rage?

Yeah that fly with the birds stuff you were saying!

Ok, well in that case Rage on!!!

Top Bottom