B1G Match 3: Gophers Host Michigan (9-29-23)

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
Michigan is 0-2 in conference after being swept at home by Michigan State and at Maryland.

Please Note: The match is scheduled for 6:00 PM (the Homecoming Parade is at 6;30 PM)

I'm really appreciating these interviews and media coverage

Not sure what thread to post this in but watching Texas vs BYU tonight and Texas subs Wenaas out of the back row. She was one of our best serve receivers last year. Just supports why so many fans are scratching their heads about both our OHs playing 6 rotations.

John Cook and Elliott know that that's how you win in women's college: you specialize and DS out.

Hugh and KCook are dumbasses for trying to pretend they can run a college team like an Olympic team.

I have two tickets for tonight's match v MI that I can't use. Happy to give them to anyone who wants them. Just text me at 651-983-6597.

Last edited:

Not sure what thread to post this in but watching Texas vs BYU tonight and Texas subs Wenaas out of the back row. She was one of our best serve receivers last year. Just supports why so many fans are scratching their heads about both our OHs playing 6 rotations.
Yeah, I was watching that game too. Texas is a different team this season.....there is no doubt they miss Eggleston, Fleck and Caffey.

Gophers running away with the first 22-9, TO Michigan. I wonder which Gopher team we'll see in the second.

Close second set until the media TO, then Gophers took off. This is the kind of play we've waited for all season long.

Had to work in that third. Gophers took care of business against an relatively inexperienced Michigan team. Gotta take advantage of a Penn State team playing tonight and then having to travel.

Nice way to kick off a volleyball, football, volleyball triple header weekend. We even exited the Pav in time to catch the marching band finish the homecoming parade.

Michigan hit negative most of the night and Cook worked in some additional players like he said he would. The Penn State match likely will be a longer night

Top Bottom