B10+ Promo = 1 free year

Where are you entering your coupon code? The app just keeps bringing me right to checkout without that option.

Where are you entering your coupon code? The app just keeps bringing me right to checkout without that option.
You have to do the 1 year option.
You enter the code after that, I think.
You will also need to enter a credit card or PayPal, which will not be charged.

You have to do the 1 year option.
You enter the code after that, I think.
You will also need to enter a credit card or PayPal, which will not be charged.
Thank you, Got it! For some reason I couldn’t do it through the app, but I was able to through the webpage!

Do you happen to know if you can cancel your auto renewal now, or do you lose the 1-year that was just signed up if you cancel the subscription?

Thank you, Got it! For some reason I couldn’t do it through the app, but I was able to through the webpage!

Do you happen to know if you can cancel your auto renewal now, or do you lose the 1-year that was just signed up if you cancel the subscription?
I do not know.

Is not working for me, it is telling me "code is not valid". I used to have a subscription but cancelled it at the beginning of summer. Since I have a subscription in the past might that be the reason?

Tried with a different email and same result. Did not work.

Can anyone do this? I have Comcast/Xfinity.

A link I can use?

Can anyone do this? I have Comcast/Xfinity.

A link I can use?
Yes, I have the same.

Click the 3 horizontal lines upper left corner. Then click subscribe. Click yearly.

Yes, I have the same.

Click the 3 horizontal lines upper left corner. Then click subscribe. Click yearly.
Thanks.

For me I have a pass from last year not yet expired. It will not take the coupon to renew. I tried un-autorenew and other things.

Is not working for me, it is telling me "code is not valid". I used to have a subscription but cancelled it at the beginning of summer. Since I have a subscription in the past might that be the reason?
Did you attempt monthly as opposed to yearly? Only works on yearly.

It sounds like it was a limited number of passes for each school.

I was snuffed out on the UCLA24 code, too. And it appears I got charged on my Apple account for the yearly subscription. Now I’ll have to cancel right away. Nice racket the Big Ten has going there.

Top Bottom