AWJ combine workout video

Watching the workout, you can just see how fundamentally sound he is with his technique. Add to that the great 40 time and he may sneak into the first round. Just a really good football player.

Of all the Safeties in the Combine he iis the most NFL ready. His dad has a lot to do with his early development and character traits that makes a good Safety.

If I am the Vikings, I'd draft him if he is still available by the time their pick comes. He won't last the next round.

Glad he did well at the combine, things definitely seem to be trending in the right direction for him. Will always be a shame that we missed out on most of 2 seasons of his time here due to injuries. Only fair solution is for him to get drafted by the Vikings to make up for it.

In the "Weakness" category for him they list "Sluggish to recover when he bites too hard on the cheese ". Have they seen the many plays like the Fresno state plays he had? Maybe he bites too hard, but the recovery and ability to make a play is what really impresses.

In the "Weakness" category for him they list "Sluggish to recover when he bites too hard on the cheese ". Have they seen the many plays like the Fresno state plays he had? Maybe he bites too hard, but the recovery and ability to make a play is what really impresses.

Which year? Two great plays against Fresno State to basically win those games. 2019 interception showed great closing speed, but that 2018 interception was just a phenomenal play that showed every ounce of his athleticism and football skills.

Every drill he had nothing but focus and concentration on his face love it. That man will be playing on Sundays for sure.

Whoever drafts AWJ will automatically become an NFL team I will watch with interest. Great ambassador for our programme.

Whoever drafts AWJ will automatically become an NFL team I will watch with interest. Great ambassador for our programme.

Even if it’s the Packers?

I see a lot of buzz of him possibly going to the 49ers. He’d be a star on that defense. I’d like to see the Vikings grab him, but I doubt they’ll use their 1st round pick on a safety, and he’ll probably be long gone before the Vikes 2nd round pick.

Of all the Safeties in the Combine he iis the most NFL ready. His dad has a lot to do with his early development and character traits that makes a good Safety.

If I am the Vikings, I'd draft him if he is still available by the time their pick comes. He won't last the next round.
Understandable Hungan but I’ll scream if we don’t address the porous OL or underperforming DL prior to S.

I’d love to see him go to a team that has a chance to win titles.

wL500MU.png

Top Bottom