Awesome Video Highlights: Late Fumble Keys 42-39 Gopher Win Over Indiana

PICK IT UP MINNESOTA!

What a great call!!!!!!

He nailed it live!

Mike Grimm is waayyyyyy better than the jokers on the B1G network.

I like Mike Grimm, but he drives me nuts when he says a player is "off to the races". He says it about 5 times a game, an they are never touchdown calls. Usually that's reserved for when a guy has a shot at the end zone. Otherwise I think he's good.

When that ball was just sitting there on the ground it was quite possibly the loudest I have ever yelled at my tv. I frightened my pregnant wife.

I will from now on listen to the audio on the video one time through with these highlight videos and then once again with the video sound muted and the Minnesota March by Sousa playing.

I like Mike Grimm, but he drives me nuts when he says a player is "off to the races". He says it about 5 times a game, an they are never touchdown calls. Usually that's reserved for when a guy has a shot at the end zone. Otherwise I think he's good.
He overuses that phrase on like 8 yard runs, but his near constant bitching about the officials bother me more (in basketball too). Overall though he's a great PBP guy, very descriptive and passionate.

The play by play guy on the Big Ten Network was terrible today. Never got a guys name right. Didn't know who had the ball on Leidner's TD.

Another idiosyncrasy of Grimm's is his fascination with whether punts are spiraling or end-over-end. I don't think he ever fails to mention it. But I like him. He's no Ray Christensen (who is?) but he's one hundred times better than Paul Allen.

Nothing personal against him, but what do you think the Dave Lee call would have sounded like?

"The Gophers were hungry for that fumble recovery. Which reminds me of the delicious Country Hearth Bread that I have every morning."

Top Bottom