Away game tickets...have they been sent out?

wait!what?

Reaction score
I have not received my away game tickets. what is the word on delivery dates for those tickets?

They typically send them a couple weeks before the game IIRC, so you should be getting Iowa tickets this week or next.

I got my Iowa tickets yesterday. I am assuming there's a cut off date for each game. We send our order to the opponent and they send back the tickets and then the ticket office send them out to you.

I got my ioweeee tickets today. Who hates ioweeee? We hate ioweee.

I got my Iowa tickets yesterday as well. And for the first time ever on away seats we are in one of the sections right by the visitors sideline as opposed to way up in the boonies.

I got my Iowa tickets yesterday as well. And for the first time ever on away seats we are in one of the sections right by the visitors sideline as opposed to way up in the boonies.

Love the visitors section at Kinnick. A perfect head-on view of the back of the end zone. Given the way Iowa has played on offense this year, at least we won't be in any danger of any Hogeyes getting too close to us.

Love the visitors section at Kinnick. A perfect head-on view of the back of the end zone. Given the way Iowa has played on offense this year, at least we won't be in any danger of any Hogeyes getting too close to us.

That will certainly be a better view than we'll have down low. That said, if the Gophers retain Floyd we'll be in perfect position to enjoy that celebration firsthand. :)

I have never been in Kinnick for a Gopher win. At the 36-0 Tim Dwight beatdown the fans were nice.

Top Bottom