Austin Hollins

Block M

Reaction score
Austin Hollins box score sure did not look good. I am disappointed that he is not more consistent. Welch's numbers were also poor and Andre Hollins has not done anything for a month. Started out promising, too.

Going down 2-14 at home? Ugh.

Going down 2-14 at home? Ugh.

Coming back from that deficit and not giving the game away during the last few minutes after over a week off for finals? I'll take it.

And regarding Austin, he is definitely a player whose stats don't reflect all of his contributions. He's a fantastic floor leader, and occasionally has rougher shooting games. I'd much rather have him on the floor than on the bench, in just about any scenario.

Hollins had 3 fouls (2 charges and a hack) called on him all of which were not fouls from my vantage point.

Coming back from that deficit and not giving the game away during the last few minutes after over a week off for finals? I'll take it.

And regarding Austin, he is definitely a player whose stats don't reflect all of his contributions. He's a fantastic floor leader, and occasionally has rougher shooting games. I'd much rather have him on the floor than on the bench, in just about any scenario.

That is one helluva spin. But hey, let's stay positive!

Me too.

By the time he is a Senior. he should be our best player player and leader. But he is a Soph.

[/B]

Me too.

By the time he is a Senior. he should be our best player player and leader. But he is a Soph.

Austin will be a great player and floor leader as a Sr. However I think the best player could be Andre in two years. The guards will be very experienced.

Austin got taken off his game by the refs...and we just don't run enough plays for him. I prefer running plays for Austin and Andre when healthy and letting Welch & Mav pick their spots with Ralph getting his touches and RW working the backside rebounds/put backs and running the floor with Chip.

I agree, eventually Austin will realize he passes too much.

Top Bottom