Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

howeda7

Reaction score
What does this have to do with the fact that the election was stolen? Nothing- except that you are celebrating the potential demise of someone who participated in an effort at transparency.
Because it wasn't stolen and the fake audit was a sham meant to fleece fools like you. I guess they didn't grift hard enough.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
My favorite Doobie brother has the deep dirt!

I'm betting Logan thought he'd get at least six states to audit after AZ. He got zippo.

stocker08

Reaction score
What does this have to do with the fact that the election was stolen? Nothing- except that you are celebrating the potential demise of someone who participated in an effort at transparency.

Facts are usually backed with proof. The right doesn't care for facts these days.

Reactions: MRJ

stocker08

Reaction score
Not my fault "build back better" is lame and "let's go Brandon" is awesome

Says it all. Right wing chuds like their slogans because they are sad people with the maturity of middle schoolers and nothing else going on.

howeda7

Reaction score
Says it all. Right wing chuds like their slogans because they are sad people with the maturity of middle schoolers and nothing else going on.
"Build that wall!" and "Drain the swamp!" were throw away quotes until The Fellas screamed their heads off in love with them.

stocker08

Reaction score
"Build that wall!" and "Drain the swamp!" were throw away quotes until The Fellas screamed their heads off in love with them.

It's sad. Many righties entire identity revolves around politics. That's why you see several of them who are on a Gophers forum....who don't actually post about the Gophers at all. Their enjoyment of life begins and ends with their favorite team.....the republicans. And the "Brandon" slogan is just sad. Like the dorks in high school who cling to a bad joke and keep it going because they have nothing interesting to talk about.

"Hey....remember when that lady misheard the crowd, like three months ago!?" - chud #1
"Oh, yeah! That was funny. We should remember the time that we laughed about it." - chud #2
"Oh man....we're going to have so much fun remembering the time that we laughed. - sad chud #1

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's sad. Many righties entire identity revolves around politics. That's why you see several of them who are on a Gophers forum....who don't actually post about the Gophers at all. Their enjoyment of life begins and ends with their favorite team.....the republicans. And the "Brandon" slogan is just sad. Like the dorks in high school who cling to a bad joke and keep it going because they have nothing interesting to talk about.

"Hey....remember when that lady misheard the crowd, like three months ago!?" - chud #1
"Oh, yeah! That was funny. We should remember the time that we laughed about it." - chud #2
"Oh man....we're going to have so much fun remembering the time that we laughed. - sad chud #1
Honestly, I went to a Wild game on Tuesday. Every time the let’s. Go wild chant started, the guy behind me tried to start let’s go Brandon. At least six times. He taps me on the neck and wants me to join him. He says I’m from Vegas, and we Do this all the time, and it is funny.
I smile, and the people with him keep trying to point out that we are here to watch a hockey game. And trying to have fun together.
He let it go. I’m not a Trump guy, but If I’ve got my kid at a hockey game, .I’m not gonna do fuck the President in front of a grade school kid.

stocker08

Reaction score
Honestly, I went to a Wild game on Tuesday. Every time the let’s. Go wild chant started, the guy behind me tried to start let’s go Brandon. At least six times. He taps me on the neck and wants me to join him. He says I’m from Vegas, and we Do this all the time, and it is funny.
I smile, and the people with him keep trying to point out that we are here to watch a hockey game. And trying to have fun together.
He let it go. I’m not a Trump guy, but If I’ve got my kid at a hockey game, .I’m not gonna do fuck the President in front of a grade school kid.

You did the right thing. These people are simple. Their entire life revolves around being an obnoxious right winger. Have to carry it wherever they go. Plenty of them here. Ogee proudly announced that he is purchasing 'Let's Go Brandon' merch because he is a chud with no sense of real humor.....and few friends left to alienate.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
People buying political slogan gear is just sad. Sad people who have no happiness in life. Try to find something outside of being a total chud.
They seemed pretty happy screaming "fuck joe biden" until that reporter gave them something better. Msm caught in another lie

bga1

Reaction score
It's an anti media meme. Nobody thinks that Biden is anything. Seriously, do you think he is actually in charge?

stocker08

Reaction score
They seemed pretty happy screaming "fuck joe biden" until that reporter gave them something better. Msm caught in another lie

It's the best thing going on for many of you chuds. Most people would consider that sad. Chuds like you apparently live for slogans because you've got nothing else. Been a long, cold, few years since "lock her up" came and went.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's an anti media meme. Nobody thinks that Biden is anything. Seriously, do you think he is actually in charge?

Funny thing about this is....what was Trump in charge of? His advisors couldn't hold his attention....so they needed pictures and colorful graphs to keep him on track. Guy just showed up on TV in order to show how inept and confused he was.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There is a time and a place. Don’t worry, my kid is a city kid he knows what let’s go Brandon means. It’s just kind of a dick move when folks just want to have a nice evening.

Top Bottom