Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

USAF

Reaction score
The EC was very close. Three states were the difference all by very thin margins with the appearance and evidence of heavy fraud or serious incompetence involved, several times beyond the margin in each state.
LOL. This is what passes for Trump voters. Complete ignorance.

howeda7

Reaction score
We don't have Biden now. The old fairly moderate Joe Biden is no longer. The old Joe Biden didn't agree with any of this stuff. He and Jill made a deal with the devil: You get to fulfill your dream of being President, we are running the show. It's being run by Obama radicals. Look at the people that are back, behind the scenes. https://www.newsweek.com/nearly-60-...pointments-so-far-are-obama-officials-1556641

As to Trump, his execution of policies in the face of the onslaught sent his way by Dems and the entrenched deep state, was amazing. He accomplished a ton, not the least of which was make us all aware of who everyone in DC and the media really are. We may never get another one with the guts to face the establishment that Trump had. We can put a nice guy up, they will slaughter him. The left is all in.
I'd take Trump again in a heartbeat.
"Obama radicals". Lol. Obama was a boring mainstream Dem who many on the left think was "practically a Republican."

I know he scared the living daylights out of you for 8 years and you're still traumatized, but that doesn't make him "radical" in any reasonable sense of the word.

Wally

Reaction score
1. What about American power and the faith the world has in us? That was super important to you 5 minutes ago but now you don’t care? Not saying one of the other is wrong, but the two don’t go together.
Its a conundrum, but I don't think we were accomplishing anything in Afghanistan and that was made clear by how fast the Taliban took the country. The people saying us leaving hurt our power had an agenda, lots of fortunes were made in Afghanistan.

Economic power is more important in this day and age anyway.

Section2

Reaction score
Its a conundrum, but I don't think we were accomplishing anything in Afghanistan and that was made clear by how fast the Taliban took the country. The people saying us leaving hurt our power had an agenda, lots of fortunes were made in Afghanistan.

Economic power is more important in this day and age anyway.
Economic power does not derive from the state.

cncmin

Reaction score
I’ve not seen any proof that illegal votes were counted. I don’t think Ogee is saying he has either.
what he’s saying, is that on its face, it is very hard to believe that 20 million more people voted for Biden than Hillary. Yes we know trump hate burned bright and could have increased participation. But it still strains believability that Biden could just not campaign and get that many votes. I’m aware of the counter arguments. It raises an eyebrow if you didn’t suffer from TDS.
Nothing about many more votes for Biden than HRC is surprising in the least, for a variety of reasons. I don’t understand how anyone could be surprised by such a result. It was predictable and predicted. The only surprising result was how many votes the other guy got. And yet, even though the amount of votes that guy got was truly surprising, I have no reason not to trust that he actually got that many votes within a. very small margin of pro-Trump voter fraud, which was likely too small to really be noticeable in the noise of the results, similar to whatever similar near-zero level of pro-Biden voter fraud existed.

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing about many more votes for Biden than HRC is surprising in the least, for a variety of reasons. I don’t understand how anyone could be surprised by such a result. It was predictable and predicted. The only surprising result was how many votes the other guy got. And yet, even though the amount of votes that guy got was truly surprising, I have no reason not to trust that he actually got that many votes within a. very small margin of pro-Trump voter fraud, which was likely too small to really be noticeable in the noise of the results, similar to whatever similar near-zero level of pro-Biden voter fraud existed.
What are the variety of reasons? Pro tip, actually say something and make a point rather than barf on your computer. Be succinct. It’s actually not surprising and here’s why…1,2,3

howeda7

Reaction score

kg21

Reaction score
I still find it unusual to get the most votes in history when you can't speak, and the election turns at 3 am in the morning. But hey, that's just me.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Vote counters should have taken a break during the night. So that when they returned to the exact same sequences of votes to be counted the next morning, we could've had exactly the same results with with an 8hr delay. Then it would have been fair! :rolleyes:

Wally

Reaction score
I still find it unusual to get the most votes in history when you can't speak, and the election turns at 3 am in the morning. But hey, that's just me.
Good thing, no one would ever ask you about anything.

cncmin

Reaction score
Maybe if you tried to actually understand the process of election vote counting you would understand better. Try to understand things before you just go bitch about them and look like a fool while doing.

Just FYI, Steve Kornacki thoroughly explained what was going on minute by minute, as he and his team was communicating with people on the ground to know exactly what has been counted, what was yet to be counted, and the implications of all of that. FNC crew behind the scenes was doing exactly the same, which is why they (correctly) called AZ for Biden. None of what happened was unexplained or unexplainable, at least nothing I have seen thus far, including a plethora of RW conspiracy crap, all of which is thoroughly debunked and debunkable.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Beeg, CRG won't you please give more $ to Mr. Cyber Ninja?!?!

bga1

Reaction score
Beeg, CRG won't you please give more $ to Mr. Cyber Ninja?!?!

What does this have to do with the fact that the election was stolen? Nothing- except that you are celebrating the potential demise of someone who participated in an effort at transparency.

Top Bottom