Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof's getting lonely on Most R's Don't believe the Big Lie island.
Thinking of me again Howie?
What is funny is you continue to show what a complete dishonest hack you are. Well over a month ago I conceded this point to you. I took the time to post that I was wrong and you were right. You even acknowledged the post --- but hey, being honest has never really been your thing. DHB

TRF Guy

Reaction score
How anyone can defend the current buffoon in the WH is beyond me. Total train wreck

Wally

Reaction score
He wasn't good at keeping promises to wives through much of his life. But I didn't vote on him for that. I voted for him because he was a far, far better option than either Hillary or Biden to run our country. I was right. He kept his promises to the voters.
Who cares about character...
🙄
Beeg and the rest of the R's got their massive tax cut and SCOTUS justices to ban abortion. Nothing else matters...
Everyone knows lefties are the really rich ones.
Thank you dummies!!!!!

stocker08

Reaction score
Actually it does. In Trump we had a president who kept his promises at a level that almost no other president has ever done. He oversaw peace and prosperity - which is always a winning combination.
He attracted 10's of thousands to his rallies while Biden attracted 10's to his. Trump had some bad tweets but his era was one that was great for working Americans despite the left throwing out every possible attempt to remove him by soft coup. Fake Russian collusion narrative, fake Ukrainian impeachment, fake Mueller probe, fake military and race controversies- all lies.

Trump didn't keep his promises. He was a total joke of a president that simply has a bunch of blind followers. He duped you and a bunch of other crayon eating righties. Biden is a huge upgrade.

kg21

Reaction score
Trump didn't keep his promises. He was a total joke of a president that simply has a bunch of blind followers. He duped you and a bunch of other crayon eating righties. Biden is a huge upgrade.
What has Biden upgraded? Give me three!

stocker08

Reaction score

Passed covid bill, got infrastructure bill complete, got the US out of Afghanistan, reentered climate treaties, stopped bowing down to Russia and re-engage with allies, etc.

More accomplished/fixed in less than a year than Trump accomplished in four.

cncmin

Reaction score
I'm saying that I don't believe for one second that almost 20 million more legitimate votes were cast for Sleepy Joe than was cast for Hillary.

Does that really make sense to you? Have you even stopped to think about how remote that possibility could possibly be? Considerably more than 10 million more than any one candidate had received for a guy that stayed in his basement for 4-5 months getting a cattle prod up his ass when he even thought about speaking off-script?
This is some of the most illogical, dumbest shit ever typed on GH. Good grief.

Section2

Reaction score
This is some of the most illogical, dumbest shit ever typed on GH. Good grief.
I’ve not seen any proof that illegal votes were counted. I don’t think Ogee is saying he has either.
what he’s saying, is that on its face, it is very hard to believe that 20 million more people voted for Biden than Hillary. Yes we know trump hate burned bright and could have increased participation. But it still strains believability that Biden could just not campaign and get that many votes. I’m aware of the counter arguments. It raises an eyebrow if you didn’t suffer from TDS.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I’ve not seen any proof that illegal votes were counted. I don’t think Ogee is saying he has either.
what he’s saying, is that on its face, it is very hard to believe that 20 million more people voted for Biden than Hillary. Yes we know trump hate burned bright and could have increased participation. But it still strains believability that Biden could just not campaign and get that many votes. I’m aware of the counter arguments. It raises an eyebrow if you didn’t suffer from TDS.
I think the argument is simply, because "I" hate Trump this excessive amount, it naturally stands to reason that 80 million people, an additional 20 million people from what voted for Hill last time around, hate Trump that much as well. Millions that have ever voted before, and probably don't follow politics to ANY extent whatsoever and had never heard a single 'mean tweet' were suddenly motivated to go vote this time, millions of them for the first time they had ever voted in their life. Okey dokey....

People who dislike or aren't inspired by either candidate stay home, plain and simple. But hey, keep thinking whatever it is that makes you feel better

Reactions: SDR

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm still pissed we forgot to turn on the vote diverters last week.

howeda7

Reaction score
what he’s saying, is that on its face, it is very hard to believe that 20 million more people voted for Biden than Hillary. Yes we know trump hate burned bright and could have increased participation. But it still strains believability that Biden could just not campaign and get that many votes. It raises an eyebrow
So you believe the Big Lie too. Got it.

Also the fact that the President with the lowest approval ratings in history got MORE votes than the last time is easy to believe, right?

Section2

Reaction score
So you believe the Big Lie too. Got it.

Also the fact that the President with the lowest approval ratings in history got MORE votes than the last time is easy to believe, right?
Just can’t resist words in mouth. I can’t be any more clear but you just can’t accept what I’m saying. I have not seen any proof that vote totals are fraudulent in any way. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, it means it hasn’t been proven. Until I see proof, I have to conclude it didn’t happen. I’m sure the increased vote totals have much more to do with the lax standards, ballots mailed to homes, and all the like. I think it is very possible to find a way to cheat the system, but there’s no proof. I think we should definitely revert more to the system that served us well for centuries. In person voting with a process to request an absentee ballot. I never heard anyone complain about that system until the past 5 years. That’s my view. If you want to call that the big lie, feel free to clutch those pearls.

Wally

Reaction score
I got three.

1. Afghanistan,
And if you're going to cry about Americans left behind, I will leave you this.
I support sacrificing as many soldiers lives as is necessary to bring every American back, dead or alive.

2. Infrastructure, passed, Trump failure and he even lied about having a plan.

3. Copper Nickel mining, blocked, hopefully for good, in the boundary waters watershed.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I think we should definitely revert more to the system that served us well for centuries. In person voting with a process to request an absentee ballot. I never heard anyone complain about that system until the past 5 years.
It seems so simple, doesn't it? And yet so impossible for some to get their head around.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I got three.

1. Afghanistan,
I support sacrificing as many soldiers lives as is necessary to bring every American back, dead or alive.
No worries - Biden vowed a long time back to do whatever it takes to bring them home.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Who cares about character...
🙄

Everyone knows lefties are the really rich ones.
Thank you dummies!!!!!
I know this is going to be over your head a little bit, but the tax code isn't really the way to spot if the government is in the pocket of the elite.

For example, take illegal immigration. Large corporations love the free flow of labor because it keeps labor prices (wages) as low as possible. You only have to pay as much as the most desperate people on the planet would be willing to work for.

We all know you cannot really push this on people without the illusion of being super caring. So you support welfare and illegal immigration at the same time. Welfare then is spread out across the entire tax paying population. We are already subsidizing Dole's cheap labor. We are paying Americans not to work so that Dole can pay people less.

The tax code screws over the people making $150-$300K. They are wealthy, but they aren't the elite.

Wally

Reaction score
I know this is going to be over your head a little bit, but the tax code isn't really the way to spot if the government is in the pocket of the elite.

For example, take illegal immigration. Large corporations love the free flow of labor because it keeps labor prices (wages) as low as possible. You only have to pay as much as the most desperate people on the planet would be willing to work for.

We all know you cannot really push this on people without the illusion of being super caring. So you support welfare and illegal immigration at the same time. Welfare then is spread out across the entire tax paying population. We are already subsidizing Dole's cheap labor. We are paying Americans not to work so that Dole can pay people less.

The tax code screws over the people making $150-$300K. They are wealthy, but they aren't the elite.

Some truth in there and some fallacy.

You really think illegals are getting a bunch of welfare? No they aren't.

Dole Banana's aren't grown in the US.

If I go purely by what I think is ethical, I believe if you have free movement of goods you should have free movement of labor. I thought alot about this in the past and that was my conclusion as the highest morality.

Adam Smith, the Jesus of Capitalism actually believed more in free movement of labor than free movement of goods.

You cannot make policy In some weird hedging way against the power of large corps and the ultra wealthy.

The other problem with limiting labor to drive up wages is that it limits the country, there are other ways to raise wages beyond imposing artificial limits on the labor pool.

I think the tax code screwing over those st $150-300k is a direct result of them being in the middle of the push pull of Republicans giving massive tax breaks to the very wealthy, and a few peanuts to the middle, then as the pendulum shifts the Dems help those at the bottom and you're stuck in the middle.

I blame Republicans more.

howeda7

Reaction score
Just can’t resist words in mouth. I can’t be any more clear but you just can’t accept what I’m saying. I have not seen any proof that vote totals are fraudulent in any way. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, it means it hasn’t been proven. Until I see proof, I have to conclude it didn’t happen. I’m sure the increased vote totals have much more to do with the lax standards, ballots mailed to homes, and all the like. I think it is very possible to find a way to cheat the system, but there’s no proof. I think we should definitely revert more to the system that served us well for centuries. In person voting with a process to request an absentee ballot. I never heard anyone complain about that system until the past 5 years. That’s my view. If you want to call that the big lie, feel free to clutch those pearls.
Biden winning is: "Hard to believe". "Strains believably" "Eyebrow raising". "I never said there was fraud though!". Sure thing.

Voting by mail has existed for decades including states that vote entirely my mail. There's nothing about early voting that increases the odds of fraud. There's no evidence of fraud because there was no fraud of any scale.

Many states made it easier to vote by mail/early in 2020 and surprise turnout went up. Your guy lost bigly even though his turnout increased too. Now you guys are mad as hell, "can't believe" the results and want to "revert" to making it harder to vote.

howeda7

Reaction score
I wonder if Younkin still wants a full and complete audit?

bga1

Reaction score
Biden winning is: "Hard to believe". "Strains believably" "Eyebrow raising". "I never said there was fraud though!". Sure thing.

Voting by mail has existed for decades including states that vote entirely my mail. There's nothing about early voting that increases the odds of fraud. There's no evidence of fraud because there was no fraud of any scale.

Many states made it easier to vote by mail/early in 2020 and surprise turnout went up. Your guy lost bigly even though his turnout increased too. Now you guys are mad as hell, "can't believe" the results and want to "revert" to making it harder to vote.
The EC was very close. Three states were the difference all by very thin margins with the appearance and evidence of heavy fraud or serious incompetence involved, several times beyond the margin in each state.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The EC was very close. Three states were the difference all by very thin margins with the appearance and evidence of heavy fraud or serious incompetence involved, several times beyond the margin in each state.
2020? That was a landslide win for a geriatric. Since your idol is a whiny little bitch sore loser, apparently you need to be one too. That seems completely pathetic.

bga1

Reaction score
2020? That was a landslide win for a geriatric. Since your idol is a whiny little bitch sore loser, apparently you need to be one too. That seems completely pathetic.
Being wrong is what you do Jake. If it seems pathetic to you it is highly likely that I am correct that the election was stolen.

Section2

Reaction score
I got three.

1. Afghanistan,

2. Infrastructure, passed, Trump failure and he even lied about having a plan.

3. Copper Nickel mining, blocked, hopefully for good, in the boundary waters watershed.
1. What about American power and the faith the world has in us? That was super important to you 5 minutes ago but now you don’t care? Not saying one of the other is wrong, but the two don’t go together.

Section2

Reaction score

More words in mouth. I NEVER said Biden “winning” is hard to believe. Before the election I predicted on here he’d win, because I have several republican leaning relatives who were voting for Biden. What I said is that Biden getting tens of millions more votes than Hillary did, when he hid in his basement and barely campaigned is hard to believe. Not impossible. Hard to believe. If it were fraudulent I wouldn’t be shocked.

the 2020 election was very different than the 2016 election. This isn’t really up for debate. Lots of emergency pandemic rules were put in place. It’s the same! No it wasn’t. I think it’s a lot harder to commit mass fraud when people show up in person. Call me crazy. The lax rules benefit Dems so you favor them. Mass fraud would benefit you so youre sure it never happens. Surprising.

im not mad as hell that Biden won. I’ll be mad as hell if he dies, steps down, or is impeached and we get Kamala. I don’t like Trump, I’d rather have someone else.

bga1

Reaction score
More words in mouth. I NEVER said Biden “winning” is hard to believe. Before the election I predicted on here he’d win, because I have several republican leaning relatives who were voting for Biden. What I said is that Biden getting tens of millions more votes than Hillary did, when he hid in his basement and barely campaigned is hard to believe. Not impossible. Hard to believe. If it were fraudulent I wouldn’t be shocked.

the 2020 election was very different than the 2016 election. This isn’t really up for debate. Lots of emergency pandemic rules were put in place. It’s the same! No it wasn’t. I think it’s a lot harder to commit mass fraud when people show up in person. Call me crazy. The lax rules benefit Dems so you favor them. Mass fraud would benefit you so youre sure it never happens. Surprising.

im not mad as hell that Biden won. I’ll be mad as hell if he dies, steps down, or is impeached and we get Kamala. I don’t like Trump, I’d rather have someone else.
We don't have Biden now. The old fairly moderate Joe Biden is no longer. The old Joe Biden didn't agree with any of this stuff. He and Jill made a deal with the devil: You get to fulfill your dream of being President, we are running the show. It's being run by Obama radicals. Look at the people that are back, behind the scenes. https://www.newsweek.com/nearly-60-...pointments-so-far-are-obama-officials-1556641

As to Trump, his execution of policies in the face of the onslaught sent his way by Dems and the entrenched deep state, was amazing. He accomplished a ton, not the least of which was make us all aware of who everyone in DC and the media really are. We may never get another one with the guts to face the establishment that Trump had. We can put a nice guy up, they will slaughter him. The left is all in.
I'd take Trump again in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Top Bottom