Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

GopherJake

Reaction score
I've never once said the election was stolen.

Do I believe that somehow somewhere in the ballpark of 30-35% more people turned out to vote for Grandpa f'ng Joe than any time in our nation's history? Not for a single minute. 81+ million votes? Seriously?
So, to be clear here, you are claiming that as many as 35% of the votes were fraudulent?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So, to be clear here, you are claiming that as many as 35% of the votes were fraudulent?
I'm saying that I don't believe for one second that almost 20 million more legitimate votes were cast for Sleepy Joe than was cast for Hillary.

Does that really make sense to you? Have you even stopped to think about how remote that possibility could possibly be? Considerably more than 10 million more than any one candidate had received for a guy that stayed in his basement for 4-5 months getting a cattle prod up his ass when he even thought about speaking off-script?

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'm saying that I don't believe for one second that almost 20 million more legitimate votes were cast for Sleepy Joe than was cast for Hillary.

Does that really make sense to you? Have you even stopped to think about how remote that possibility could possibly be? Considerably more than 10 million more than any one candidate had received for a guy that stayed in his basement for 4-5 months getting a cattle prod up his ass when he even thought about speaking off-script?
So, to further clarify, you hold this view, but are stating you think Biden was the rightful winner? Those two views don't seem to square.

As far as my opinion of the content of this post, I think it's batshit crazy and truly cannot believe you hold this view. The hatred for the incumbent was quite likely the highest of all time and motivated a whole lot of voters to kick his ass out the door - and would have voted for an empty cardboard box ahead of that asshat. Not to mention, you have absolutely ZERO evidence to support this conspiracy theory. You do a fair amount of trolling on this board, but don't typically troll me, so I guess I'm somewhat flabbergasted here.

stocker08

Reaction score

Trump got more than 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Despite four years of total incompetence.

Does that really make sense to you?

stocker08

Reaction score
So, to further clarify, you hold this view, but are stating you think Biden was the rightful winner? Those two views don't seem to square.

As far as my opinion of the content of this post, I think it's batshit crazy and truly cannot believe you hold this view. The hatred for the incumbent was quite likely the highest of all time and motivated a whole lot of voters to kick his ass out the door - and would have voted for an empty cardboard box ahead of that asshat. Not to mention, you have absolutely ZERO evidence to support this conspiracy theory. You do a fair amount of trolling on this board, but don't typically troll me, so I guess I'm somewhat flabbergasted here.

He's like the righties who aren't Trump voters but spent years defending him....and in months leading up to the election sounded like Trump campaigners. Nah....Ogee doesn't think the election was stolen.....but there was a TON of fraud by the left.

Face it....the right is going to push election fraud blindly because it's politically beneficial. And because they have people stupid enough to believe it.

stocker08

Reaction score
The hatred for the incumbent was quite likely the highest of all time and motivated a whole lot of voters to kick his ass out the door - and would have voted for an empty cardboard box ahead of that asshat.

Not to mention....out of approximately 260 million eligible voters in the U.S. in 2020.....there were still only 156 million votes cast. Only about 60% of the voting eligible U.S. population. Up from 52% in 2016.

The only people saying that this increase makes no sense and can't be explained live in tinfoil houses.

howeda7

Reaction score

Seems you got no response to this. How odd.

USAF

Reaction score
Need an update from CRG: did they find those hundreds of thousands of ballots yet?

howeda7

Reaction score

Still waiting for an answer to this one. The silence is deafening...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Still waiting for an answer to this one. The silence is deafening...
Good grief, like I'm expected to go back and check responses to every post I've made from days/week ago.

I've made my position abundantly clear, what's the point in reiterating it? I believe there was without question significant fraud in last November's election. I've never made a single comment about it being "stolen" or who the "real winner" was. Four years were spent changing election laws in a number of states across the country because of the unhappiness over the 2016 results, along with a litany of other inconsistencies (at best). Apparently this wasn't unusual to some people, shockingly not unusual to those who were happy with the results that changed in the middle of the night.

Howie just being stupid and idiotic as always. Jake didn't respond to any of the questions I posited in my post but you don't see me hammering away at him for answers. Howie doing two bumps on Jake's behalf? For reals? Have we nothing better to do, Howard?

howeda7

Reaction score
Spoof's getting lonely on Most R's Don't believe the Big Lie island.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Good grief, like I'm expected to go back and check responses to every post I've made from days/week ago.

I've made my position abundantly clear, what's the point in reiterating it? I believe there was without question significant fraud in last November's election. I've never made a single comment about it being "stolen" or who the "real winner" was. Four years were spent changing election laws in a number of states across the country because of the unhappiness over the 2016 results, along with a litany of other inconsistencies (at best). Apparently this wasn't unusual to some people, shockingly not unusual to those who were happy with the results that changed in the middle of the night.

Howie just being stupid and idiotic as always. Jake didn't respond to any of the questions I posited in my post but you don't see me hammering away at him for answers. Howie doing two bumps on Jake's behalf? For reals? Have we nothing better to do, Howard?
This is Howard’s life so no he doesn’t having anything better about to do

Wally

Reaction score
They were cast against Trump not for Biden. No candidate in the 2016 election was really that inspirational that they drove significant turnout. Trump drove massive turnout against him in 2020.

I believe it just based on my own feelings going into each election. Only reason I voted in 2016 was that the polling place is literally next to my house, if I had to drive a few miles I am not sure I would have bothered.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
They were cast against Trump not for Biden. No candidate in the 2016 election was really that inspirational that they drove significant turnout. Trump drove massive turnout against him.

I believe it just based on my own feelings going into each election. Only reason I voted in 2016 was that the polling place is literally next to my house, if I had to drive a few miles I am not sure I would have bothered.
Would you have stood in line for 3 hours?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
They were cast against Trump not for Biden. No candidate in the 2016 election was really that inspirational that they drove significant turnout. Trump drove massive turnout against him in 2020.
This narrative is also a relatively stupid one; millions voting passionately against Trump. There have been studies done for literally decades that have shown that people are never, ever, EVER as motivated/inspired to vote AGAINST someone as they are to vote FOR someone. The people who hated Trump with the passion required for that kind of action were VOTING ANYWAY. This has been shown to be false time and time again. People are not motivated to vote against candidates, certainly not on the scale that happened here.

If this were true, don't you think this massive world of white supremacists and racists would have turned out to prevent Barry from getting elected? Where was all that hatred during those elections? Isn't this nationwide faction of racists and white supremacists massive enough and powerful enough to get out to vote out Barry? If not the first time, at LEAST the second time, right?

Can't have it both ways. It's just a stupid and 100% false narrative, plain and simple. Anyone that disliked Trump with that much passion was voting anyway, or at LEAST not to the tune of an additional 20 million votes or whatever it was. But you guys will believe anything to help you grapple with what has happened in each of the last two elections.

Wally

Reaction score
This narrative is also a relatively stupid one; millions voting passionately against Trump. There have been studies done for literally decades that have shown that people are never, ever, EVER as motivated/inspired to vote AGAINST someone as they are to vote FOR someone. The people who hated Trump with the passion required for that kind of action were VOTING ANYWAY. This has been shown to be false time and time again. People are not motivated to vote against candidates, certainly not on the scale that happened here.

If this were true, don't you think this massive world of white supremacists and racists would have turned out to prevent Barry from getting elected? Where was all that hatred during those elections? Isn't this nationwide faction of racists and white supremacists massive enough and powerful enough to get out to vote out Barry? If not the first time, at LEAST the second time, right?

Can't have it both ways. It's just a stupid and 100% false narrative, plain and simple. Anyone that disliked Trump with that much passion was voting anyway, or at LEAST not to the tune of an additional 20 million votes or whatever it was. But you guys will believe anything to help you grapple with what has happened in each of the last two elections.
In general I would agree with this, you cannot discount that there could be exceptions and Trump was one imho.

Also with so many people not working or flexibly working from home due to Covid that could have also drove up turnout.

bga1

Reaction score

You certainly make a point that almost no one cast their vote FOR Biden. That much is true. The Democrats had such a poor candidate (again) that they had to hide him and set it up so that cheating by mail would be made so easy as to generate piles of non-existent votes for their hapless Trojan Horse candidate...the extremely moderate unifier- Joe Biden.

bga1

Reaction score
Trump got more than 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. Despite four years of total incompetence.

Does that really make sense to you?
Actually it does. In Trump we had a president who kept his promises at a level that almost no other president has ever done. He oversaw peace and prosperity - which is always a winning combination.
He attracted 10's of thousands to his rallies while Biden attracted 10's to his. Trump had some bad tweets but his era was one that was great for working Americans despite the left throwing out every possible attempt to remove him by soft coup. Fake Russian collusion narrative, fake Ukrainian impeachment, fake Mueller probe, fake military and race controversies- all lies.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
In general I would agree with this, you cannot discount that there could be exceptions and Trump was one imho.

Also with so many people not working or flexibly working from home due to Covid that could have also drove up turnout.
An exception is one thing. 20 million more votes than anyone ever is another thing altogether. I don't think you really believe this. It would be one thing if you were combining massive nationwide hatred for one candidate with a truly powerful and inspirational candidate in opposition.

Almost impossible to imagine, but Grandpa Joe was a significantly less-inspiring candidate than Hillary. Millions wanted to see Hill-dawg be the first female Prez ever, despite being a despicable person. Joe had nothing. Zero. Nada. Pathetic old white racist lifelong politician who stayed in his basement for 4-6 months with strict orders to not say a damn word.

Use some common sense

bga1

Reaction score
To which wife?
🤣
He wasn't good at keeping promises to wives through much of his life. But I didn't vote on him for that. I voted for him because he was a far, far better option than either Hillary or Biden to run our country. I was right. He kept his promises to the voters.

howeda7

Reaction score
You certainly make a point that almost no one cast their vote FOR Biden. That much is true.
Re-election campaigns are always about the acceptance or rejection of the incumbent. Trump was that on steroids and he was massively rejected.

Biden won the primary because the most reliable base of the party (African American women) trusted him to be the one who could beat Trump, even if he wasn't really anyone's first choice on issues or inspirational rhetoric. They were right.

I'm sorry you're so deep down the alternate reality rabbit hole that you can't find your way out.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Re-election campaigns are always about the acceptance or rejection of the incumbent. Trump was that on steroids and he was massively rejected.

Biden won the primary because the most reliable base of the party (African American women) trusted him to be the one who could beat Trump, even if he wasn't really anyone's first choice on issues or inspirational rhetoric. They were right.

I'm sorry you're so deep down the alternate reality rabbit hole that you can't find your way out.
He literally was on steroids. dexamethasone

USAF

Reaction score
He wasn't good at keeping promises to wives through much of his life. But I didn't vote on him for that. I voted for him because he was a far, far better option than either Hillary or Biden to run our country. I was right. He kept his promises to the voters.
Which promises?

Top Bottom