Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

bga1

Reaction score
He has actually asked for this.
And you don't actually believe he thinks it will happen. Smart people understand this- take Trump seriously, not literally. You want to take the wildest things he says seriously, yet you fail to give credit for the things he says that are serious and generally spot on. When I hear of him saying there should be a do over- he's right. In a just world there would be one. We don't live in that world. In the unjust world we live in the best we can do is make people aware of what right looks like. The election was stolen. Biden is not a legitimate president in any way. Not only because of the fraud but because of the deception being put out there that he is actually in charge. What a shame.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Based on what we are seeing now, what didn't we like about Trump again?
He was a liar and a divider. Too much about himself also. Just because Biden is a complete CF doesn’t change that 🤷‍♂️
We should all want something better.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And you don't actually believe he thinks it will happen. Smart people understand this- take Trump seriously, not literally. You want to take the wildest things he says seriously, yet you fail to give credit for the things he says that are serious and generally spot on. When I hear of him saying there should be a do over- he's right. In a just world there would be one. We don't live in that world. In the unjust world we live in the best we can do is make people aware of what right looks like. The election was stolen. Biden is not a legitimate president in any way. Not only because of the fraud but because of the deception being put out there that he is actually in charge. What a shame.
I’m sure Joseph Smith will return from the dead and lend me his seer stone so I can understand the texts of the Prophet Trump.

bga1

Reaction score
I’m sure Joseph Smith will return from the dead and lend me his seer stone so I can understand the texts of the Prophet Trump.
Yeah probably. Appropriate response for you. Just as expected.

The great question here is...should I take you literally here? Does spg really think Joseph Smith is returning?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah probably. Appropriate response for you. Just as expected.

The great question here is...should I take you literally here? Does spg really think Joseph Smith is returning?
I’m not sure of the actual doctrine, but I think he’s the leader of his own planet now. He’s got a good gig, he’s definitely not coming back.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden puts a Republican in charge of election security. The Fellas will still scream fraud.

kg21

Reaction score
He was a liar and a divider. Too much about himself also. Just because Biden is a complete CF doesn’t change that 🤷‍♂️
We should all want something better.
Who gives a shit if he's about himself? Look at what he did.

And of course he was a divider, who called out the liars. I absolutely loved it and miss it. Where are all those ones he was calling out when talking about Oatmeal Brain? You can't find them with a magnifying glass.

We are permanently divided, sir. Was Obama a divider? HELL YES!

I'm past feelings, and trying to unite. That ain't happening. The left is insane and it's not going away.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden puts a Republican in charge of election security. The Fellas will still scream fraud.

Never Trump Rs = Ds

Are you going to call Bill Kristol an R? (He's not one)

Wally

Reaction score
Do over for every Gophers loss!!!

LesBolstad

Reaction score
You'd think Beeg of all people would be better at accepting defeat after 40 years of Gopher basketball.

Howie, time for your Ritalin. You're going all MplsGopher batshit crazy replying to every thread. Stop.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The sense in doing more audits is to make it crystal clear to people who CHOOSE to fail to see the obvious- there was a ton of cheating by the Dems. It was baked in with the $400+ Million spent by Zuckerberg to grease the cheating slides. Again, you know this, you just cannot admit this and you choose to stick your head in the sand because you like the result. You are a lefty. Leftists generally believe as it is clear that you believe, that the ends justify the means.

You mock the audit because the audits are a threat to your bubble, beliefs and your need for the result you got. Period. We study things so that we can do better in the future. You don't want better. You wanted "build better back". LOL
Sore loser. Period, You don’t like the result so you throw cheap shade. Period. It’s gross what is happening and 45 is using you to get his asterisk. Ego and nothing more.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No other candidate in history has been this big of a whiner. Not even close. No dignity and he’s taking the dignity and integrity of his followers with him. Don’t be a sucker.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This wasn’t Al Gore close. This is the same margin 46 declared a decisive victory. Pick away at tiny numbers, the errors break nearly evenly. There was no path to victory and November 2020 was the time to realize that.

kg21

Reaction score
Sore loser. Period, You don’t like the result so you throw cheap shade. Period. It’s gross what is happening and 45 is using you to get his asterisk. Ego and nothing more.
You are not a sore loser when you know that you won.

SaintPaul guy, you also know Trump won.

80,000,000 + million for oatmeal brain.......ah, ok. They counted them I guess. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
No other candidate in history has been this big of a whiner. Not even close. No dignity and he’s taking the dignity and integrity of his followers with him. Don’t be a sucker.
One thing I've learned on this site, is there are degrees of whining and degrees of being a liar. The dems do all of these a little less. They always do.

And there are no better experts on it than the fat asses who sit on their couches all day.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You are not a sore loser when you know that you won.

SaintPaul guy, you also know Trump won.

80,000,000 + million for oatmeal brain.......ah, ok. They counted them I guess. LMAO
i thought the same in 2016. It turns out that being surprised a candIdate you find fatally flawed winning is not actually proof of fraud. It just means more people chose the other side.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
One thing I've learned on this site, is there are degrees of whining and degrees of being a liar. The dems do all of these a little less. They always do.

And there are no better experts on it than the fat asses who sit on their couches all day.
Do you ever edit a post? Check your second sentence, and make sure it says what you think it does.

kg21

Reaction score
i thought the same in 2016. It turns out that being surprised a candIdate you find fatally flawed winning is not actually proof of fraud. It just means more people chose the other side.
The one who lost in 2016 still thinks she won. You know this, right?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The one who lost in 2016 still thinks she won. You know this, right?
I don’t know her thoughts. She conceded. She attended the inauguration of her rival. Those are things losing candidates normally do, to show they know they lost.

Top Bottom