Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

kg21

Reaction score
99% of people claiming the other side cheated are sore losers, whose parents should have talked to them when they played T ball.
Has there ever been election fraud anywhere? At any time in history? I could have sworn there was some in 2016.

Could one of you experts tell how someone would know if there actually is election fraud?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Has there ever been election fraud anywhere? At any time in history? I could have sworn there was some in 2016.

Could one of you experts tell how someone would know if there actually is election fraud?
Pretty easy. Any large scale election fraud (big enough to alter results on a national election) would have to be organized and executed by a large group of people. For this to happen and us “not know” would require them to be successful with the fraud and then afterwards to have every one of those people in this large group keep it secret, never tell anyone else, not sell their knowledge, not regret their decision, not choose to be a ‘whistleblower’, etc. Every single one in what would have to be a large group. The odds of that are like zero. As in, it would never happen. If it had, we would know.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
More GOP voter fraud?!?! And that's just 1% of the total since Dems commit 99%....
You would think for 25k, you'd have a LOT of folks coming forward.
Just shows you the baseline for the payments Zuckerberg and Soros are offering, right?

kg21

Reaction score
Pretty easy. Any large scale election fraud (big enough to alter results on a national election) would have to be organized and executed by a large group of people. For this to happen and us “not know” would require them to be successful with the fraud and then afterwards to have every one of those people in this large group keep it secret, never tell anyone else, not sell their knowledge, not regret their decision, not choose to be a ‘whistleblower’, etc. Every single one in what would have to be a large group. The odds of that are like zero. As in, it would never happen. If it had, we would know.
So it's never happened in our history? correct?

Wally

Reaction score
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick of Texas paid out his first voter-fraud bounty — to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who caught a Republican voting illegally

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If one restaurant has one case of food poisoning, it stands to reason that every meal you eat out will kill you. Every process has a failure rate. People with rational minds can accept this. A world where one failure in 10,000 is the same as 100% failure never develops anything. This past election and Covid Vaccines have revealed a large pocket of innumeracy.

kg21

Reaction score
Large scale election fraud big enough to swing a national election? I’m modern times? Correct.
How do you know this. I went to bed at midnight with a certain person winning, woke up early the next morning, and it was over.

Are you sure?

kg21

Reaction score
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick of Texas paid out his first voter-fraud bounty — to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania who caught a Republican voting illegally
So voter fraud does happen. THANK YOU!

Hillary agrees with your take. I'm sure you don't like her, but still......................

kg21

Reaction score
If one restaurant has one case of food poisoning, it stands to reason that every meal you eat out will kill you. Every process has a failure rate. People with rational minds can accept this. A world where one failure in 10,000 is the same as 100% failure never develops anything. This past election and Covid Vaccines have revealed a large pocket of innumeracy.
voting fraud has something in common with food poisoning.......that's about all I could get out that.

Wally

Reaction score
How do you know this. I went to bed at midnight with a certain person winning, woke up early the next morning, and it was over.

Are you sure?

Hey guys, I saw one precinct report and Trump won. Only 20 people live there, but that doesn't matter. 🤣

howeda7

Reaction score

Are you sure?
I'm sorry that you were completely ignorant of how the vote counting was going to go due to the # of mail in ballots.

howeda7

Reaction score
So voter fraud does happen. THANK YOU!

Hillary agrees with your take. I'm sure you don't like her, but still......................
There have been dozens of cases! Dozens! A majority committed by Republicans and in any event nowhere near enough to change any results in the Presidential race.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you were a real patriot you would have snorted a tail of Folgers crystals and saved America
People who believe whatever they want to believe, despite all evidence, should indeed save America -- by never again casting a ballot, in their lives.

Top Bottom