Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

bga1

Reaction score
Look no further than Liz Cheney. Right wing chuds punished her for not going along with the stolen election lie.

$400 million in Facebook dollars stole the election. Quick, beej, get this news to Crazy Rudy and newsmax. Facebook stole the election.

Stolen election guy being the arbiter of stupidity on the OTB is like Crazy Rudy winning a hair dye contest. Total joke that only the dotards would buy.
How did she get punished? She's going to get primaried and get beat for being a lousy representative. Tough bounce.

bga1

Reaction score
The Russians did buy ads on Facebook to slander Hillary and help Trump. But that has nothing to do with the counting/certification of the election. The 2016 election was over the day after when Hillary conceded. Period.

And now the R's have passed laws to put themselves in chareg of counting/certify the results in Dem counties if they decide there are "problems" which you waved your pom poms for. I'm guessing he won't need to "prove the count wrong" next time.

Absolutist Fool2. "Not going to happen." The R's in Arizona spent hundreds of thousands and months of time on a fake audit, but there's absolutely no way they'd certify Trump the winner in 2024 if he loses. Sure.
The Russian troll farm spent a 100k and they spent it on both sides. Zuck spent 400million on influence schemes. So that's 4000x the big effort that the Dems alleged and in this case the money back Democrat county officials. So yeah, that's real live election influence.

Section2

Reaction score
Look no further than Liz Cheney. Right wing chuds punished her for not going along with the stolen election lie.

$400 million in Facebook dollars stole the election. Quick, beej, get this news to Crazy Rudy and newsmax. Facebook stole the election.

Stolen election guy being the arbiter of stupidity on the OTB is like Crazy Rudy winning a hair dye contest. Total joke that only the dotards would buy.
When we allege Facebook influencing the election, it’s because we are smart and sciency, when you do it’s nuts.

stocker08

Reaction score
How did she get punished? She's going to get primaried and get beat for being a lousy representative. Tough bounce.

She wasn't removed from her position as House Republican Conference chair? Oh right.....she wasn't punished by right wing goons for having a position on the stolen election lies.

Get real.

stocker08

Reaction score
When we allege Facebook influencing the election, it’s because we are smart and sciency, when you do it’s nuts.

Another vote for Facebook stole the election. This is good. Finally admitting that you are as goonish as we all already knew.

Wally

Reaction score
I had no problem with that since the election was stolen. It was for naught, which is so sad.

I saw riots for a year straight. That one seemed very calm.
Embodiment of why I can't vote for Republicans. Good work sir.

bga1

Reaction score
Wait a minute.....
Vintage Trump! He says something that he knows that the fools will repeat. And it just so happens that it reminds thinking people of how fake the news was and of the attempted coup using the Hillary Clinton paid for hit job. There was no DNC hack by the Russians. There was no Trump Russian collusion, but there was an attempted coup against Trump. Nearly everything you think you know about politics from your favorite media outlets is false. Great reminder.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Vintage Trump! He says something that he knows that the fools will repeat. And it just so happens that it reminds thinking people of how fake the news was and of the attempted coup using the Hillary Clinton paid for hit job. There was no DNC hack by the Russians. There was no Trump Russian collusion, but there was an attempted coup against Trump. Nearly everything you think you know about politics from your favorite media outlets is false. Great reminder.
This was a greatest hits set, and I get it, no need to put out a new album, nobody wants to hear it anyway.

bga1

Reaction score
This was a greatest hits set, and I get it, no need to put out a new album, nobody wants to hear it anyway.
I'd love to be hearing a new album! Making America Great Again part II would have been fantastic by comparison to the dismal leftist totalitarians running the country into the ground we have now.

USAF

Reaction score
Vintage Trump! He says something that he knows that the fools will repeat.

And it just so happens that it reminds thinking people of how fake the news was and of the attempted coup using the Hillary Clinton paid for hit job. There was no DNC hack by the Russians. There was no Trump Russian collusion, but there was an attempted coup against Trump. Nearly everything you think you know about politics from your favorite media outlets is false. Great reminder.
Heh.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He only brought it up because...he wanted to remind people of that story?!?!
That is why I found it funny. I know he’s the master at messaging, but sometimes you don’t put the volleyball back in the air, even when you think you are spiking it.

kg21

Reaction score
It's Friday night, and I see a lot of you with the active social lives are right here.

Cheers, everyone! (y)

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Maybe his twitter was hacked like Maxine's?
Gonna go out on a limb and guess that the AZ Attorney General knows more about how things went down in his own state around election time than the folks on this board. Just guessin'

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's Friday night, and I see a lot of you with the active social lives are right here.

Cheers, everyone! (y)
Hey, I just finished a golf tournament damnit. I'm exhausted, using the board to kill time before actually taking a shower to wash the stink off

Top Bottom