Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

bga1

Reaction score
We all know the right thing to do would be to crawl in through the windows of the Supreme Court building and prevent the vote from happening, like patriots do, and shout Hang Mike Roberts, maybe sit at his desk for a bit.
Seems to me that the vote did happen, that neither Mike Roberts (whoever that is) nor Mike Pence got hung, but an unarmed woman who served our country was shot to death. The election was stolen- smart people know this. You might catch on.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Seems to me that the vote did happen, that neither Mike Roberts (whoever that is) nor Mike Pence got hung, but an unarmed woman who served our country was shot to death. The election was stolen- smart people know this. You might catch on.
Another for the frame.

bga1

Reaction score
Another for the frame.
signed BGA1- I am happy to confess to being on the side of truth. You will someday recall the time while you sat silent, worrying about what is for lunch and dinner, while the left ran our country down the drain.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I had no problem with that since the election was stolen. It was for naught, which is so sad.

I saw riots for a year straight. That one seemed very calm.
By the way, I thought the point of the 1/6 protest was to delay the vote to find proof of something. Rudy himself said so to Tommy Tuberville. Or tried to.
We had proof on 1/6? Please tell, If you have had this in your pocket since then, that is irresponsible!

kg21

Reaction score
By the way, I thought the point of the 1/6 protest was to delay the vote to find proof of something. Rudy himself said so to Tommy Tuberville. Or tried to.
We had proof on 1/6? Please tell, If you have had this in your pocket since then, that is irresponsible!
No, it was to completely overthrow democracy!

Signed,
Every liberal talking head in media!

howeda7

Reaction score
Conservative court yes, do you even know what that means? John Roberts wouldn’t even overturn the clearly unconstitutional ACA. You think he’s voting to install trump despite no evidence he won?
Trump has a few huge fans in congress. How many senators would support this? It’s less than 10 and that’s generous.
You don t really believe this. This is just letting yourself get ginned up by the MSM and to feel like a hero. This is as looney as pizza gate for reference.
Pizza gate. Please.

Sure, if there's "no evidence" they probably won't win. But that's pretty open to interpretation, isn't it? Beeg is still frothing at the mouth over all the evidence he claims exists. It's not hard at all for Roberts or the rest of them to say "it's disputed, the state legislature clearly has authority to do this" and either affirm it or just not even take it up.

And it may not even get as far as SCOTUS. In GA, the R's can throw out the head of elections in Fulton (or any other) county and put themselves in charge of certifying the results. Poof Trump wins GA regardless of how the vote actually went.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
First, let's hope for the sake of the Country that neither of them run in 2024. In fact, let's pray for that.
Something we can agree on.
Next, what is extremely naive is to think that they would be allowed to do this and that there would be nothing the Supreme Court or anyone else could (or would?) do about it and so Trump would just take over as President. Naive is a nice way to put it. Lucky for you I am a nice guy.
He wouldn't just magically "take over". But our antiquated Electoral College and election laws allow a lot of grey area for partisan actors at the state level to screw around. It's not Trump that has the power, but many of his cult do.

They wouldn't be passing all of these voter suppression laws and doing all these BS audits if they didn't think there was a possible payoff down the line. You are the naive one.

howeda7

Reaction score
We all know the right thing to do would be to crawl in through the windows of the Supreme Court building and prevent the vote from happening, like patriots do, and shout Hang Mike Roberts, maybe sit at his desk for a bit.
So many great selfies could be taken.

Angry

Reaction score
signed BGA1- I am happy to confess to being on the side of truth. You will someday recall the time while you sat silent, worrying about what is for lunch and dinner, while the left ran our country down the drain.
Shall I say it??! BGA is on the right side of history!

Section2

Reaction score
Or maybe follow them into the bathroom or harass them in public.

Section2

Reaction score
Pizza gate. Please.

Sure, if there's "no evidence" they probably won't win. But that's pretty open to interpretation, isn't it? Beeg is still frothing at the mouth over all the evidence he claims exists. It's not hard at all for Roberts or the rest of them to say "it's disputed, the state legislature clearly has authority to do this" and either affirm it or just not even take it up.

And it may not even get as far as SCOTUS. In GA, the R's can throw out the head of elections in Fulton (or any other) county and put themselves in charge of certifying the results. Poof Trump wins GA regardless of how the vote actually went.
The vote count is the vote count. Both Hillary and trump claim their losses were unfair. But until someone can prove in court that vote totals are wrong, nowhere near a large enough percent of the country would go along with this. We saw how the country reacted to a legitimate trump win. Just declaring him the winner? Not poof trump wins. Total meltdown and a lot of republicans oppose it. It could never happen
But you hide under your bed worrying about it.

bga1

Reaction score
Look, a squirrel!
Yes you are. You are thinking that the people that were right about Trump Russian collusion being fake, right about the Hunter Biden story being real, right about the media lying about both, right about the need for a border wall, right about the problems with China, right about Joe Biden having dementia and not representing moderate views, right about darn near everything the past 5 years are suddenly to be scoffed at when we say the election was stolen.

You will find that we are right about that as well. But like the rest of it you will find it hard to admit and you will continue on your merry way wondering what is for lunch while your nation goes down the drain.

Facebook spent 400 million dollars to enable cheating and cheaters in key areas of the country. Machinery designed to be used to express the will of county supervisors was used exactly that way in key Democrat counties. Countless irregularities and law breaking have been found and proven. Censorship to quell the storm has been instituted and you are happy with all of it.

howeda7

Reaction score
The vote count is the vote count. Both Hillary and trump claim their losses were unfair. But until someone can prove in court that vote totals are wrong, nowhere near a large enough percent of the country would go along with this. We saw how the country reacted to a legitimate trump win. Just declaring him the winner? Not poof trump wins. Total meltdown and a lot of republicans oppose it. It could never happen
But you hide under your bed worrying about it.
Back to yeahbut Hillary. There is no comparison between the two. The fact that that's your deflection speaks volumes.

It's not a single "just declaring him the winner" it's individual states certifying Trump as the winner whether he won or not. Sure there would be outrage. But partisan state congressman who answer only to the constituents in their 90% safe districts don't have to care.

I'm not "hiding under the bed" or saying this is a certainty. But it's a far more plausible scenario than you guys are pretending. You're still under the delusion that your party hasn't gone all in on this, but they have. The exceptions are few and will be badly outnumbered. "John Roberts will stop it" isn't good enough. And even he's outnumbered on the Court without at least one of the other Conservatives.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Something we can agree on.

He wouldn't just magically "take over". But our antiquated Electoral College and election laws allow a lot of grey area for partisan actors at the state level to screw around. It's not Trump that has the power, but many of his cult do.

They wouldn't be passing all of these voter suppression laws and doing all these BS audits if they didn't think there was a possible payoff down the line. You are the naive one.
In that case, we'd have to hope for sanity left in the military to put a stop to the coup, throw Trump and Pence in prison, and slaughter all the toy soldiers that would show up to DC with their AR's in the streets. Lot of blood to mop up.

stocker08

Reaction score
Link?

It is and it was stolen in many ways. You can start with 400 million in Facebook $$$

When I look for stupidity on the left- I look for you and Howie to post something.

Look no further than Liz Cheney. Right wing chuds punished her for not going along with the stolen election lie.

$400 million in Facebook dollars stole the election. Quick, beej, get this news to Crazy Rudy and newsmax. Facebook stole the election.

Stolen election guy being the arbiter of stupidity on the OTB is like Crazy Rudy winning a hair dye contest. Total joke that only the dotards would buy.

Section2

Reaction score
Back to yeahbut Hillary. There is no comparison between the two. The fact that that's your deflection speaks volumes.

It's not a single "just declaring him the winner" it's individual states certifying Trump as the winner whether he won or not. Sure there would be outrage. But partisan state congressman who answer only to the constituents in their 90% safe districts don't have to care.

I'm not "hiding under the bed" or saying this is a certainty. But it's a far more plausible scenario than you guys are pretending. You're still under the delusion that your party hasn't gone all in on this, but they have. The exceptions are few and will be badly outnumbered. "John Roberts will stop it" isn't good enough. And even he's outnumbered on the Court without at least one of the other Conservatives.
Not really a deflection. Beeg brought up Facebook. That complaint is very similar to what Hillary alleged. Remember?

Trump needed to prove the vote count was wrong and couldn’t. End of story. I’m all in favor of better controls on voting so we all feel more confident in the system.

it’s not going to happen that states ignore the vote and declare winners. A tiny percent is going along with this plan. The numbers you’d need to go along with it are huge. You are just using this far fletched plan to stain your opponents.

stocker08

Reaction score
Just in case people deny this is an actual opinion of people, let's frame this.

Look no further than right wing donks like spoof and deuce. Deny that a ton of people in their party believe this joke. Kind of like how KFC makes a post saying that most republicans don't want Trump to run for president in 2024.....then you click into the thread and see that 44% DO want him to run for president in 2024 and another 22% think he should remain as a national figure.

lol. These guys have their heads stuck in the toilet.

Section2

Reaction score
Those people are idiots too. But it is very far from apples to apples.
Biden said it’s just the way things work now. When we don’t get our way we resort to violence and harassment.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not really a deflection. Beeg brought up Facebook. That complaint is very similar to what Hillary alleged. Remember?
The Russians did buy ads on Facebook to slander Hillary and help Trump. But that has nothing to do with the counting/certification of the election. The 2016 election was over the day after when Hillary conceded. Period.

Trump needed to prove the vote count was wrong and couldn’t. End of story. I’m all in favor of better controls on voting so we all feel more confident in the system.
And now the R's have passed laws to put themselves in chareg of counting/certify the results in Dem counties if they decide there are "problems" which you waved your pom poms for. I'm guessing he won't need to "prove the count wrong" next time.
it’s not going to happen that states ignore the vote and declare winners. A tiny percent is going along with this plan. The numbers you’d need to go along with it are huge.
Absolutist Fool2. "Not going to happen." The R's in Arizona spent hundreds of thousands and months of time on a fake audit, but there's absolutely no way they'd certify Trump the winner in 2024 if he loses. Sure.

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden said it’s just the way things work now. When we don’t get our way we resort to violence and harassment.
What "violence" did they do to her? Yes, it's pathetic to follow her into the bathroom but even more pathetic is equating that to storming the capital and beating police officers.

Section2

Reaction score
The Russians did buy ads on Facebook to slander Hillary and help Trump. But that has nothing to do with the counting/certification of the election. The 2016 election was over the day after when Hillary conceded. Period.

And now the R's have passed laws to put themselves in chareg of counting/certify the results in Dem counties if they decide there are "problems" which you waved your pom poms for. I'm guessing he won't need to "prove the count wrong" next time.

Absolutist Fool2. "Not going to happen." The R's in Arizona spent hundreds of thousands and months of time on a fake audit, but there's absolutely no way they'd certify Trump the winner in 2024 if he loses. Sure.
Right, and I think bga is referring to reports that Facebook engineered a campaign against Trump. I do love how you totally buy the Russian campaign against Hillary. Do you think Russia has ever been happier with a president than they are with Biden?

I’m for much stricter rules around our election process and you aren’t. It would not be hard.

the audit was to find evidence of fraud. They did and can prove it or they didnt. The end. I shouldn’t have to repeat myself. But you shiver with terror under your bed worrying about HUNDREDS of thousands spent on an audit! The horror!

Section2

Reaction score
What "violence" did they do to her? Yes, it's pathetic to follow her into the bathroom but even more pathetic is equating that to storming the capital and beating police officers.
I didn’t say what they did to her was violence. It’s harassment. Violence is another tactic when the left doesn’t get their way.
You’re right, they aren’t apples to apples, SPGs example didn’t happen, Sinema was followed.

howeda7

Reaction score
Right, and I think bga is referring to reports that Facebook engineered a campaign against Trump. I do love how you totally buy the Russian campaign against Hillary. Do you think Russia has ever been happier with a president than they are with Biden?
There's nothing to "buy". The Russians did buy Facebook ads to slander Hillary. Trump's own justice department said so and filed charges against them.

Yes. They were happier with their puppet Trump
the audit was to find evidence of fraud. They did and can prove it or they didnt. The end. I shouldn’t have to repeat myself. But you shiver with terror under your bed worrying about HUNDREDS of thousands spent on an audit! The horror!
Keep ignoring what your party is doing but pretending you don't support it. You'd rather live in autocracy run by the "right" people than a democracy you hate anyway.

Section2

Reaction score
There's nothing to "buy". The Russians did buy Facebook ads to slander Hillary. Trump's own justice department said so and filed charges against them.

Yes. They were happier with their puppet Trump

Keep ignoring what your party is doing but pretending you don't support it. You'd rather live in autocracy run by the "right" people than a democracy you hate anyway.
I don’t believe the Russian story!
Trump was a puppet of Putin because of a pee tape!

Top Bottom