Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This Zuckerberg character just might put Soros out of a job. Watch out, George.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Georgia, as detailed in Molly Hemmingway's new book, was stolen:

Small group of people want to believe X is the truth.

Random person sees this, and writes a book using flimsy non-arguments to claim that X is the truth.

Small group of people buy book, usually at inflated cost.

Small group of people declare victory.

stocker08

Reaction score
Small group of people want to believe X is the truth.

Random person sees this, and writes a book using flimsy non-arguments to claim that X is the truth.

Small group of people buy book, usually at inflated cost.

Small group of people declare victory.

Dotards get separated from their money.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Now we wait for Spoof's very powerful rebuke of Beeg's nonsense.,,,
You are so obsessed with me. Do you spend more time thinking about me or Trump?

BTW - Beeg and I have had it out on this subject a few times - but sure Howie, just pretend we haven’t. Such a DHB. Such a loser. But hey, you got quite the loser group liking your dishonest post. Birds of a feather, I guess 🤷‍♂️

USAF

Reaction score
You are so obsessed with me. Do you spend more time thinking about me or Trump?

BTW - Beeg and I have had it out on this subject a few times - but sure Howie, just pretend we haven’t. Such a DHB. Such a loser. But hey, you got quite the loser group liking your dishonest post. Birds of a feather, I guess 🤷‍♂️
And...nothing about beeg's book.

Fraud.

bga1

Reaction score
More and more people agree with me...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Georgia, as detailed in Molly Hemmingway's new book, was stolen:

Strong reason to question is not a definitive statement.” - SMH.

your rarel read the headlines u post, we discussed this before, or do not understand what u read either. My hunch is u inherited lots of money and miraculously didn’t lose it all and your son is Seditionist 2 as he is equally as bright & an intellectually laze ass as u are. Spare the rod spoil the child.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Jack Posobeic. The Gateway Pundit. Lol. You have no shame. Cry more about the New York Times.
We should all cry about what has happened to the MSM - worst among them the NYT. They have purposefully gotten stories wrong for 5 years plus now - screwing up the brains of morons like you...perhaps irreparably. I look at the Gateway Pundit in the same way as other publications:

Is what they are saying true? Can I check it with open sources? In this particular case you are complaining about the Gateway Pundit and Jack Posobeic when they are citing a poll as information. Period. They are quoting another source. Do you get that? This seems much better than: "Unnamed intelligence agency sources"... but you be you.

What a hack and a fool you have become. Spoofin has correctly taken you behind the woodshed and he is spot on. Nothing that he could say about your level of dishonesty can be harsh enough.

howeda7

Reaction score
We should all cry about what has happened to the MSM - worst among them the NYT. They have purposefully gotten stories wrong for 5 years plus now - screwing up the brains of morons like you...perhaps irreparably. I look at the Gateway Pundit in the same way as other publications:

Is what they are saying true? Can I check it with open sources?
You don't base it on "is what they are saying true" you base it on "does what they are saying conform to my views." It's what allows you to site The Gateway Pundit, World Net Daily and the National Enquirer without shame.

Even CRG has given up the stolen election garbage. You are alone still barking at the moon. It's sad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He has no issue with Beeg's drivel, but my calling him out on it demands a reaction. Fraud.
The irony of you accusing someone of deciding if a story/poll/etc. is valid on whether or not it matches their bias is priceless. You are such a hypocrite.

Now - back to finding that one post I asked for Howie. Just one is all I asked for. A single piece of evidence to back up your accusations. Should be easy, right? Nah - you'll stick to being dishonest and hanging out with Stocker. What a pair. Pathetic DHB.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
The irony of you accusing someone of deciding if a story/poll/etc. is valid on whether or not it matches their bias is priceless. You are such a hypocrite.

Now - back to finding that one post I asked for Howie. Just one is all I asked for. A single piece of evidence to back up your accusations. Should be easy, right? Nah - you'll stick to being dishonest and hanging out with Stocker. What a pair. Pathetic DHB.

Spoof....you do the same thing. CNN is bad!!! Conservative Treehouse? National Review? Well this is some interesting stuff. You are as big a hypocrite as any.

The real big difference is that howie isn't hiding behind a flimsy claim of being a moderate like you. Just makes all your posts that much more sad and pathetic.....considering how transparent you are with your right wing defense/left wing bashing.

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
Its a giant lie, a crazy lie repeated over and over by Trump and company with the aim I guess of setting up his own steal of the next election, whatever the vote count. If he loses by 10 million votes he'll claim again the voting machines were rigged in another grand conspiracy.

And he's working to get his devotees in place as election officials to pave the way for overturning the results for real.

Thats why I brought up guns a while ago. We Democrats and still sane independents and a smattering of old school Republicans are going to need to plenty of them or else sit back and submit to an authoritarian maniac who will take control of the military, the FBI, the Justice Dept. or as many of them as are willing to trash the constitution in devotion to a vain-glorious fool.

Sounds crazy? The assault on the Capitol was pretty damn crazy. And if you're following the news, the crazy Trump devotees are getting ready to fight, with plenty of firepower. Still we've got them outnumbered but well need more than knitted doilies..to fight with. Guns, ammo.

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
Its a giant lie, a crazy lie repeated over and over by Trump and company with the aim I guess of setting up his own steal of the next election, whatever the vote count. If he loses by 10 million votes he'll claim again the voting machines were rigged in another grand conspiracy.

And he's working to get his devotees in place as election officials to pave the way for overturning the results for real.

Thats why I brought up guns a while ago. We Democrats are going to need to plenty of them or else sit back and submit to an authoritarian maniac who will take control of the military, the FBI, the Justice Dept. or as many of them as are willing to trash the constitution in devotion to a vain-glorious fool.

Crazy Trumpists have guns, assault rifles. There's 70 or 80 million others of us who are not luny Trumpists but without firearms we will lose. We can't be all anti gun purists now. We've got to be ready to fight because they are. Clearly they are.
Not one fact in your post, but don't let that be a barrier to you.

kg21

Reaction score

Thats why I brought up guns a while ago. We Democrats are going to need to plenty of them or else sit back and submit to an authoritarian maniac who will take control of the military, the FBI, the Justice Dept. or as many of them as are willing to trash the constitution in devotion to a vain-glorious fool.

Crazy Trumpists have guns, assault rifles. There's 70 or 80 million others of us who are not luny Trumpists but without firearms we will lose. We can't be all anti gun purists now. We've got to be ready to fight because they are. Clearly they are.
ah, what?

stocker08

Reaction score

Yup. Right wingers are using the election lie to push voter suppression laws....and anything else that will make overturning elections easier in the future. No proof of election fraud needed. As long as they keep the stolen election lie going....they'll continue to pass laws putting control into the hands of the people who called for the election to not be certified.....regardless of the basic lack of proof supporting their position.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Thats why I brought up guns a while ago. We Democrats and still sane independents and a smattering of old school Republicans are going to need to plenty of them or else sit back and submit to an authoritarian maniac who will take control of the military, the FBI, the Justice Dept. or as many of them as are willing to trash the constitution in devotion to a vain-glorious fool.

Sounds crazy? The assault on the Capitol was pretty damn crazy. And if you're following the news, the crazy Trump devotees are getting ready to fight, with plenty of firepower. Still we've got them outnumbered but well need more than knitted doilies..to fight with. Guns, ammo.
Can you remind me again why the military, FBI, and DOJ are going to help him forcefully take over the Country?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are they going to listen to him this time?
Not following. In old bob’s scenario he would hold zero power. Why on earth would these groups help him forcefully take over the Country? We are firmly planted in bat sh!t crazy land here.

Top Bottom