Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

bga1

Reaction score
It’s not an all or none with your list. It’s ok to admit the other side got one right.
Which one? I am not okay with allowing one lie to make the suckers feel better. Nope. I do have to laugh that SPG "likes" your post stating that he might have gotten one of twelve right! :)

bga1

Reaction score
Again party breakdown of would be voters means zero. These are mail in ballots. We have no idea who actually used the ballots. We also have no idea how many of the adjudicated ballots actually reflect the will of the voter. 200,000 of them. Those votes reflect the will and integrity of the county supervisors, not necessarily the voters.

If the process was above board why did the county officials battle against an audit all year that you now claim shows no issues? Why defy subpoenas and hide equipment? These are things you cannot address.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If true, both sides were cheating and one side did it 15 % better, and did it without needing to.
Maybe this is where you and I are different; discovering that both sides were cheating (which is almost certainly true) would bother me every bit as much as merely finding out one side was cheating.

I know you're a smart guy and I know you don't believe there is no voter fraud, but the ease at which you dismiss this issue I have to admit is a little troubling. I know it's the tune you're supposed to sing on this subject to tow the company line but I really do have a feeling that you're smart enough to know (and should acknowledge) that this is something we should be concerned with.

GopherJake

Reaction score
So did they ever figure out what was going on with those 57 million disputed ballots? Is there a chance the Chinese did it? We need to investigate. Why are they hiding all those ballots? We've never even seen them. I mean, 57 million ballots? They need to be found!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
So there was indisputable fraud (and likely a shitload of incompetency), but we're good with it because the same guy probably still would have won. It didn't move the needle so it's all good.

The things we seem to be okay with are getting more and more disturbing as we go along.

A simple voter ID, voting in person, would make things so easy, so clean; no drama, no controversy. I wonder why nobody has ever brought this up as a happy compromise for all parties involved?
Read much? SPG’s comments are in the past tense❄️🇷🇺🤡💯

howeda7

Reaction score
These are mail in ballots. We have no idea who actually used the ballots. We also have no idea how many of the adjudicated ballots actually reflect the will of the voter. 200,000 of them. Those votes reflect the will and integrity of the county supervisors, not necessarily the voters.
This is such a complete lie. Shameless. Voters sign the ballots. The signatures are checked against registrations. "We have no idea who used them". Jesus weeps.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Maybe this is where you and I are different; discovering that both sides were cheating (which is almost certainly true) would bother me every bit as much as merely finding out one side was cheating.
The obvious solution to this "problem" is to do whatever we can to make it more difficult for Blacks and Mexicans to vote.

That's your only goal, here.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
You can give up to a lie if you want. I will stick with the truth. No way am I giving in to the sheep.

They long ago got suckered by the impending global warming crisis that then became Climate Change (LOL)

They got suckered by Russiagate- Trump Russian collusion

They got suckered by the fine people on both sides hoax, the Jussie Smollet hoax, the Bubba Wallace hoax, the George Floyd BS and all the race baiting hoaxes of the 2020 summer

They got suckered by Mueller - who was simply in place to cover up for Hillary and the intel agencies

They got suckered by the Kavanaugh hoax

They got suckered by the Ukraine phone call- in which Trump revealed the issues with Biden

They got suckered that Biden was a mentally competent candidate but just wasn't campaigning due to Covid

They got suckered into believing that Covid was a natural phenomenon with no involvement by the US or Chinese governments- then they got suckered into forced lockdowns, forced masking and forced vaxxing

They got suckered into believing that Facebook and Google and You Tube are impartial arbitors of truth

They got suckered, unbelievably, into believing that Hunter Biden's tapes didn't exist and that the Biden family.....despite scores of trips on Air Force One with Hunter and Joe to foreign countries, video evidence, witness testimony, you name it.....was not involved in an influence peddling scheme to benefit the family

They got suckered by the J6 narrative- in which the Fed led protestors into the building, in which no one died other than Trump supporters but the media got the sheep to believe that it was worse than 9-11

They got suckered into believing that this last election was the most secure ever and not accessible over the internet- when in fact rampant cheating was done.

No, I am not giving them an inch on any of these issues and they will continue to hear the truth from me.
Mental illness is no joke…I seriously encourage you to seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

bga1

Reaction score
Mental illness is no joke…I seriously encourage you to seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Or maybe you should learn something from the past. That's an option too. Nice of you to stop by though!

stocker08

Reaction score
So there was indisputable fraud (and likely a shitload of incompetency), but we're good with it because the same guy probably still would have won. It didn't move the needle so it's all good.

The things we seem to be okay with are getting more and more disturbing as we go along.

A simple voter ID, voting in person, would make things so easy, so clean; no drama, no controversy. I wonder why nobody has ever brought this up as a happy compromise for all parties involved?

Excuses are for losers like Ogee.

I've maintained from Day One that the meltdown of the left was always about LOSING, and very little to do with who Trump is and what he does. Losing, losing, losing. Of course a little of it is about Trump, but it sucks to be a loser. Today's under-30 liberal has faced next to nothing in regards to adversity and having 2016 pulled out from under them was the pinnacle of devastation. They were told they were going to win for months leading up to election night. And all we've heard for over three years are excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

USAF

Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous, this person is an illegal alien! Clearly wasn't born in the US--there was no US 850 years ago-- hence not a citizen, ergo a fraudulent vote!!1!

Thank god for loyal Trumpanistas like MyPillowGuy who track down and uncover this stuff!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous, this person is an illegal alien! Clearly wasn't born in the US--there was no US 850 years ago-- hence not a citizen, ergo a fraudulent vote!!1!

Thank god for loyal Trumpanistas like MyPillowGuy who track down and uncover this stuff!!
The consitutution actually covers people in the US pre 1788.

Top Bottom