Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It might be time for you to give up this fight. You can still think it, but I think the time has passed where you should say it outloud.
May never happen. It is after all a faith-based initiative.

Wally

Reaction score
They did find the bombshells. You just won't admit it because the proper leftist media hasn't told you. If they don't say it- you don't think it. They are your masters.

At a minimum 57,000 votes were improperly cast or need answers on- probably closer to 80,000. We still do not know about what the online traffic looked like on election night in connection with election machines but we do know that there are pictures time stamped, of the people who attempted to erase the contents. Adjudication - as I educated you the other day- is a feature of these machines and the fact that 200,000 votes in Maricopa were "cured" by adjudication is yet another bombshell. Those votes are cured by the will of the county supervisors- Democrats. The same Democrats that fought the audit tooth and nail.

Look at the behavior of the people involved. It should, if you have an ounce of common sense, tell you that something was rotten on election night (and beyond) in 2020.
So lost, so pathetic

bga1

Reaction score
So lost, so pathetic
Look, this is a good admission by you and it is step one in your recovery. Good for you for looking in the mirror and saying- no more! We welcome the new Wally!

bga1

Reaction score
It might be time for you to give up this fight. You can still think it, but I think the time has passed where you should say it outloud.
You can give up to a lie if you want. I will stick with the truth. No way am I giving in to the sheep.

They long ago got suckered by the impending global warming crisis that then became Climate Change (LOL)

They got suckered by Russiagate- Trump Russian collusion

They got suckered by the fine people on both sides hoax, the Jussie Smollet hoax, the Bubba Wallace hoax, the George Floyd BS and all the race baiting hoaxes of the 2020 summer

They got suckered by Mueller - who was simply in place to cover up for Hillary and the intel agencies

They got suckered by the Kavanaugh hoax

They got suckered by the Ukraine phone call- in which Trump revealed the issues with Biden

They got suckered that Biden was a mentally competent candidate but just wasn't campaigning due to Covid

They got suckered into believing that Covid was a natural phenomenon with no involvement by the US or Chinese governments- then they got suckered into forced lockdowns, forced masking and forced vaxxing

They got suckered into believing that Facebook and Google and You Tube are impartial arbitors of truth

They got suckered, unbelievably, into believing that Hunter Biden's tapes didn't exist and that the Biden family.....despite scores of trips on Air Force One with Hunter and Joe to foreign countries, video evidence, witness testimony, you name it.....was not involved in an influence peddling scheme to benefit the family

They got suckered by the J6 narrative- in which the Fed led protestors into the building, in which no one died other than Trump supporters but the media got the sheep to believe that it was worse than 9-11

They got suckered into believing that this last election was the most secure ever and not accessible over the internet- when in fact rampant cheating was done.

No, I am not giving them an inch on any of these issues and they will continue to hear the truth from me.

Wally

Reaction score
They long ago got suckered by the impending global warming crisis that then became Climate Change (LOL)
Please send these to your grandchildren so they can see who you are.

bga1

Reaction score
If chain of custody and behavior of election judges are the problems, no audit or recount is going to satisfy. It was foolish to go through with the exercise. If you remember, the shocking leaks early were "the numbers don't match". Well, they don't, but not in the way people expected. Enough was leaked day by day to give hope and the checks flowing.
The data base they checked the addresses against is going to give a lot of false positives for incorrect address. Ballots that are cured for signature problems are rescanned. When a person moves, he creates a duplicate record--these things add to the 57k, which should not be 57K.
The full response by the county is due next week, it will be worth a read.
That's not how it works but you are determined to remain ignorant. So be it. We'll be Jen Psaki-ing back at this over time and at some date in the future you might even post some article that shows that cheating was found (like you have in the past when you were dead wrong) and ho hum- maybe Trump did win. But hey you will say, it doesn't matter now. Let's move on - that's ancient history. That's how leftists roll.

Not me. I am holding out for the truth no matter what it holds.

bga1

Reaction score
Please send these to your grandchildren so they can see who you are.
A loving grandpa who never, ever wants his family to live under leftist totalitarians that control their life.... Someday you will be ashamed of yourself, but you can just change your screen name to avoid admitting it.

Wally

Reaction score
A loving grandpa who never, ever wants his family to live under leftist totalitarians that control their life.... Someday you will be ashamed of yourself, but you can just change your screen name to avoid admitting it.
Maybe they will just be dead, that would be funny.

kg21

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the ice age that was coming? This was only 40 years ago.

What happened?

USAF

Reaction score
LOL. This is your political bunkmate, fraud.

The rational world looks at you two as equals.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That's not how it works but you are determined to remain ignorant. So be it. We'll be Jen Psaki-ing back at this over time and at some date in the future you might even post some article that shows that cheating was found (like you have in the past when you were dead wrong) and ho hum- maybe Trump did win. But hey you will say, it doesn't matter now. Let's move on - that's ancient history. That's how leftists roll.

Not me. I am holding out for the truth no matter what it holds.
I hereby resolve not to read anything that goes current to my leanings, and I certainly won't post them if they show I've held an incorrect viewpoint.
Am I doing this right?

bga1

Reaction score
I hereby resolve not to read anything that goes current to my leanings, and I certainly won't post them if they show I've held an incorrect viewpoint.
Am I doing this right?
No. You just aren't learning that the people who have formed your leanings are full of it. You will- whether you admit it here or not is certainly your choice. The "ho-hum here's what it is in the news but it doesn't matter" approach is not impressive.

bga1

Reaction score
SPG- as to the numbers not matching- they don't match:
1633030934754.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I've responded to a fair amount of that upthread. For right now, I'll wait for the County response next week to go further.

howeda7

Reaction score
You can give up to a lie if you want. I will stick with the truth. No way am I giving in to the sheep.

They got suckered by the fine people on both sides hoax, the Jussie Smollet hoax, the Bubba Wallace hoax, the George Floyd BS and all the race baiting hoaxes of the 2020 summer

They got suckered by Mueller - who was simply in place to cover up for Hillary and the intel agencies

They got suckered by the Ukraine phone call- in which Trump revealed the issues with Biden

They got suckered that Biden was a mentally competent candidate but just wasn't campaigning due to Covid

They got suckered into believing that Covid was a natural phenomenon with no involvement by the US or Chinese governments- then they got suckered into forced lockdowns, forced masking and forced vaxxing

They got suckered into believing that Facebook and Google and You Tube are impartial arbitors of truth

They got suckered, unbelievably, into believing that Hunter Biden's tapes didn't exist and that the Biden family.....despite scores of trips on Air Force One with Hunter and Joe to foreign countries, video evidence, witness testimony, you name it.....was not involved in an influence peddling scheme to benefit the family

They got suckered by the J6 narrative- in which the Fed led protestors into the building, in which no one died other than Trump supporters but the media got the sheep to believe that it was worse than 9-11

They got suckered into believing that this last election was the most secure ever and not accessible over the internet- when in fact rampant cheating was done.

No, I am not giving them an inch on any of these issues and they will continue to hear the truth from me.
Feel better?

Also, who is "They"?

howeda7

Reaction score
Maybe they will just be dead, that would be funny.
"Sorry the house is underwater kids, but never forget that Grandpa owned the Libs and single-handedly revealed the Real Truth about votes in Maricopa county in 2020!"

Spoofin

Reaction score

It’s not an all or none with your list. It’s ok to admit the other side got one right.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Click on that link. Basically, throw out all the flagged ballots, and Trump still loses.
So there was indisputable fraud (and likely a shitload of incompetency), but we're good with it because the same guy probably still would have won. It didn't move the needle so it's all good.

The things we seem to be okay with are getting more and more disturbing as we go along.

A simple voter ID, voting in person, would make things so easy, so clean; no drama, no controversy. I wonder why nobody has ever brought this up as a happy compromise for all parties involved?

Spoofin

Reaction score
So there was indisputable fraud (and likely a shitload of incompetency), but we're good with it because the same guy probably still would have won. It didn't move the needle so it's all good.

The things we seem to be okay with are getting more and more disturbing as we go along.

A simple voter ID, voting in person, would make things so easy, so clean; no drama, no controversy. I wonder why nobody has ever brought this up as a happy compromise for all parties involved?
It’s racist.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

There isn’t indisputable fraud. All,of the flagged ballots could be thrown out. All of them. And the remaining ballots, all the good good ones elect Biden. People are happy to think there are errors in the two original counts by trained election officials, but to suggest the flagged ballots are anything but 100 % cheating is implausible. If true, both sides were cheating and one side did it 15 % better, and did it without needing to.

bga1

Reaction score
There isn’t indisputable fraud. All,of the flagged ballots could be thrown out. All of them. And the remaining ballots, all the good good ones elect Biden. People are happy to think there are errors in the two original counts by trained election officials, but to suggest the flagged ballots are anything but 100 % cheating is implausible. If true, both sides were cheating and one side did it 15 % better, and did it without needing to.
You made so made more assumptions in that post than anything. You built a house of cards argument there. All of the good ones elect Biden? Link? There is indisputable fraud. There is also indisputable behavior that indicates cheating happened.

Wally

Reaction score
See, why do you do this? Telling someone that it would be funny if their grandkids were dead? Seriously.
Yea if global warmings effects kill a full out deniers grandchildren it would be funny.

Top Bottom