Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
“This is a fake document,” Senate audit liaison Randy Pullen said in a text message. He's the former Arizona Republican Party Chairman--Carry on.

kg21

Reaction score
If you were doing the audit, what would do?
Throw a bunch of morons in there and let them go buck wild?
🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I were in charge, I'd have thrown the illegal votes out he day after the election and declare Trump the winner that he was.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
So it sounds like because we have only verified "X" amount of voter fraud, we can be 100% completely confident that there was not "Y" amount of voter fraud? I guess we're all supposed to rest easy then

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So it sounds like because we have only verified "X" amount of voter fraud, we can be 100% completely confident that there was not "Y" amount of voter fraud? I guess we're all supposed to rest easy then
We’ve identified no voter fraud. We’ve found the final tally to be very close. We’ve found the machine count meets the paper count. Again. We’ve used a tool not designed for this purpose to flag a bunch of ballots that break nearly 50:50. The supposed dead vote breaks Trump. If you can find actual fraud in this report you are reading something into it, The idea that every anomaly breaks Biden isn’t in this report and would be the necessary thing to find if there was fraud. It isn’t there. At some point, you have to figure out the method to overcome the margin. It isn’t in this report or any other, if you need a 100% tie out you won’t ever get it but it may allow the lost cause to carry on,

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So it sounds like because we have only verified "X" amount of voter fraud, we can be 100% completely confident that there was not "Y" amount of voter fraud?
There never was any.

Just fake reasons to enact illegal voter suppression laws.

bga1

Reaction score
7 million dollars and six months, funded mostly by Trump friendly donors and they couldn’t find the bombshell. Think about that.
They did find the bombshells. You just won't admit it because the proper leftist media hasn't told you. If they don't say it- you don't think it. They are your masters.

At a minimum 57,000 votes were improperly cast or need answers on- probably closer to 80,000. We still do not know about what the online traffic looked like on election night in connection with election machines but we do know that there are pictures time stamped, of the people who attempted to erase the contents. Adjudication - as I educated you the other day- is a feature of these machines and the fact that 200,000 votes in Maricopa were "cured" by adjudication is yet another bombshell. Those votes are cured by the will of the county supervisors- Democrats. The same Democrats that fought the audit tooth and nail.

Look at the behavior of the people involved. It should, if you have an ounce of common sense, tell you that something was rotten on election night (and beyond) in 2020.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
They did find the bombshells. You just won't admit it because the proper leftist media hasn't told you. If they don't say it- you don't think it. They are your masters.

At a minimum 57,000 votes were improperly cast or need answers on- probably closer to 80,000. We still do not know about what the online traffic looked like on election night in connection with election machines but we do know that there are pictures time stamped, of the people who attempted to erase the contents. Adjudication - as I educated you the other day- is a feature of these machines and the fact that 200,000 votes in Maricopa were "cured" by adjudication is yet another bombshell. Those votes are cured by the will of the county supervisors- Democrats. The same Democrats that fought the audit tooth and nail.

Look at the behavior of the people involved. It should, if you have an ounce of common sense, tell you that something was rotten on election night (and beyond) in 2020.
If the paper count matches the machine count, what does the online traffic have to do with anything?
The 57K is the number the auditors have questions about, yes, Most of those questions have answers, if you care to read them. And we know the disribution on the votes in question--it isn't enough to put the vote over the top, and shows a distribution toward even. That wouldn't happen with fraud.
As to the will of the County superivisors, do they only have one party as election judges? That is something to look at if true, but seems to be counter to every jurisdiction I've lived in.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If the paper count matches the machine count, what does the online traffic have to do with anything?
In fiction, a MacGuffin is an object, device, or event that is necessary to the plot and the motivation of the characters, but insignificant, unimportant, or irrelevant in itself.

USAF

Reaction score
(Blah blah blah) Those votes are cured by the will of the county supervisors- Democrats. The same Democrats that fought the audit tooth and nail.
LOL. 4 of the 5 Maricopa County Supervisors are Republicans.

This is too easy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
LOL. 4 of the 5 Maricopa County Supervisors are Republicans.

This is too easy.
So, after "the algorithm", bamboo paper, kineisological paper folds, we are left with Democratic ballot judges changing the ballot. The last rung is breaking.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And that draft summary report will be quoted forever. Mind you, they knew the full time that the vote break was 50/50 when they released the summary--they just didn't happen to mention that. Now, sealed in time, is the possibility that all these "illegal" votes (they did not call them that, but what the hell), were all for Biden, and there is the fraud.
This did not happen, by their own accounting.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Recount a bad lot of paper ballots and you will get the same count again and again. That's why recounts are a joke an a forensic audit is the only thing that works unless we are talking about only a few vote difference.

Personally, I think that the real secret to the Dominion machine is the ability of the county supervisors to adjudicate. Massive numbers in all of these swing states were adjudicated. It's a process by which the supervisor can take a ballot- say one with a fold in it (which they had huge numbers of) and say that it needed to be adjudicated. They run it through the machine which doubles as a printer and the machine prints out a new ballot that expresses the will of the voter in the eyes of the county supervisor. If the supervisor is a political hack- well they will win any close election they want to with this process. After the election they acted the part of political hacks- that's for sure and that is proof that something is awry.

How many votes would you guess had to be adjudicated in Maricopa County spg?

By the way, a good way to have a substantive discussion is to actually respond to the points the other person is making, rather than sidestep and move on to a new justification of your own. Just so you know...
So now you're blaming the R elected officials??

As the kids like to say "Go Fish."

bga1

Reaction score
The 57K is the number the auditors have questions about, yes, Most of those questions have answers, if you care to read them. And we know the disribution on the votes in question--it isn't enough to put the vote over the top, and shows a distribution toward even. That wouldn't happen with fraud.
As to the will of the County superivisors, do they only have one party as election judges? That is something to look at if true, but seems to be counter to every jurisdiction I've lived in.
This is not that difficult SPG, but I will explain again:

1. The machines can adjudicate ballots at the instruction of the county supervisor. The machine then prints a new ballot that is cured. So it makes the counts match even if there is cheating.
That's why the recounts alone mean very little. It's the full audit of all activities that matters because the machines are involved and can manipulate results (and of course true them up).

2. Then content online traffic is unknown (hmmm why did they try to erase it, keep the machines from the auditors, not give up passwords, routers, etc.?). But the stoppages in all of these key areas indicate that there may have been some late night target setting coming from offsite or there may have been an offsite program to make adjustments and then give instructions to county supervisors as to how to adjust to the target. We don't know. What we do know is that we were promised that this was a secure election (the most secure ever) and nothing was connected to the internet. We now know (and have all along) that this was as false narrative. Why?

3. All you need is one or a few corrupt supervisors. Look at Fulton County Georgia. Faked a water main break that wasn't one. Sent everyone home and 4 people were left behind to count and adjudicate. I don't know who or what was involved in Maricopa, but the county personnel have stuck together like thieves in this and fought transparency every step of the way- including not responding to legal subpoenas. Why?

You say there are answers for most of these. That is false. There are possible explanations given- not answers. Who robbed the bank? Not me I was with a friend that night. That's an explanation, but not necessarily the truthful answer. The county did their best job possible at destroying the chain of custody, so many of these answers will enter the realm of the unknowable.

The remedy? For 2020 there is none, except that doubt is cast and people who broke laws should be held accountable.

For the future, there should not be manipulatable machines like this in use and voting should be in person with the exception of the verifiable absentees. Mass mail in balloting attached to this type of machinery is a license to steal- and that's what almost certainly happened.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If they found the adjucated ballots broke 3 to 1, you don't think that would have been the primary headline?

bga1

Reaction score
If they found the adjucated ballots broke 3 to 1, you don't think that would have been the primary headline?
Do you/ they know how the adjudicated ballots broke? Was the chain of custody kept intact on and those were kept separate? Will we ever know? Let me know if you have that information. If there were 200,000 of them (there were) and they broke 106k- 94k for Biden and they should have broken even that's enough for the election to get stolen. I do not know that answer. I can tell you from the other side of it that if the adjudicated ballots broke even the NYT would have a story on it. If you have that- please link.

Also recall, as I told you, they had an incredibly low reject rate such as never before in history in Arizona. Historical rate on FAR lower numbers 2%. Rejection rate in this election? .3% 7X lower. So you spread out the voting past the normal voters, get all of these new voters and they make less mistakes and have less bad ballots than core regular voters have historically had. Makes no sense at all and you know that.

First it was- there is no fraud and the ninjas are partisan slimes!
Now it is- well there wasn't enough fraud and look the ninjas came up with the accurate count!

Again with that post you fail basic response to the points given, likely because you cannot respond to the points made.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do you/ they know how the adjudicated ballots broke? Was the chain of custody kept intact on and those were kept separate? Will we ever know? Let me know if you have that information. If there were 200,000 of them (there were) and they broke 106k- 94k for Biden and they should have broken even that's enough for the election to get stolen. I do not know that answer. I can tell you from the other side of it that if the adjudicated ballots broke even the NYT would have a story on it. If you have that- please link.

Also recall, as I told you, they had an incredibly low reject rate such as never before in history in Arizona. Historical rate on FAR lower numbers 2%. Rejection rate in this election? .3% 7X lower. So you spread out the voting past the normal voters, get all of these new voters and they make less mistakes and have less bad ballots than core regular voters have historically had. Makes no sense at all and you know that.

Now it is- well there wasn't enough fraud and look the ninjas came up with the accurate count!

Again with that post you fail basic response to the points given, likely because you cannot respond to the points made.
If chain of custody and behavior of election judges are the problems, no audit or recount is going to satisfy. It was foolish to go through with the exercise. If you remember, the shocking leaks early were "the numbers don't match". Well, they don't, but not in the way people expected. Enough was leaked day by day to give hope and the checks flowing.
The data base they checked the addresses against is going to give a lot of false positives for incorrect address. Ballots that are cured for signature problems are rescanned. When a person moves, he creates a duplicate record--these things add to the 57k, which should not be 57K.
The full response by the county is due next week, it will be worth a read.

howeda7

Reaction score
So now you're blaming the R elected officials??

As the kids like to say "Go Fish."
Sadly our Beeg is totally off the deep end on this. Even CRG was embarrassed enough to give up and go hide. But not Beeg.

Spoofin

Reaction score

It might be time for you to give up this fight. You can still think it, but I think the time has passed where you should say it outloud.

Top Bottom