Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

howeda7

Reaction score
That makes more sense.

What's a good Republican county official, if not one to be susceptible to bribery.
Republican officials are almost all Good Christians and inherently ethical. Dems, on the other hand, are inherently evil. This is how we know they cheated even if we can't find any proof.

bga1

Reaction score
Republican officials are almost all Good Christians and inherently ethical. Dems, on the other hand, are inherently evil. This is how we know they cheated even if we can't find any proof.
The more sarcastic a person like you gets the better chance you will smash into something that is close to true. There's proof. There was massive fraud and yes, as usual it is done by the party that wants to eliminate voting rules and ID requirements more specifically. The left is evil. Democrats? Some yes- but lot's and lots of sheep being led to slaughter.

howeda7

Reaction score
The more sarcastic a person like you gets the better chance you will smash into something that is close to true. There's proof. There was massive fraud and yes, as usual it is done by the party that wants to eliminate voting rules and ID requirements more specifically. The left is evil. Democrats? Some yes- but lot's and lots of sheep being led to slaughter.
So massive you can't find a shred of evidence of it. Only the truly evil could so successfully cover up fraud this massive.

Spoofin

Reaction score
DHB

USAF

Reaction score
Beeg can spew post after post of wild, bat shit crazy fraud claims, one more fantastic than the next, with baseless accusations about the evil Democrats, and...spoof apparently agrees.

One mild pushback, and there's spoof foaming at the mouth.

From a "non Trump voter."

Hahahahaha

Fraud.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Never trust anyone who would vote for completely unrestricted abortion up until birth. If you're willing to kill a full term baby, you're capable of anything.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you're willing to kill a full term baby, you're capable of anything.
If you're willing to force a mother to give birth to a baby with genetically defected lungs, that will suffocate immediately, and force them to know that it died in pain and suffering right there, you're capable of anything.

kg21

Reaction score
If you're willing to force a mother and father to give birth to a baby with genetically defected lungs, that will suffocate immediately, and make them go through that, you're capable of anything.
Go through what? If they would have killed it in the womb at 8 months and 29 days, what's waiting a day later?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Arizona Audit Backers Turn on Each Other After Recount Flop​

FEVER DREAMS
The Arizona audit showed that, if anything, Joe Biden won the state by even more votes than previously realized. Cue the GOP panic.

Will Sommer​

Politics Reporter
Published Sep. 29, 2021 4:53AM ET

Supporters of Republicans’ controversial “audit” of 2020 presidential election ballots have turned on each other after the partisan investigation failed to find proof of election malfeasance, with disaffected backers even circulating a fabricated rival report they claim shows interference by the “deep state.”
The audit report landed with a thud on Friday, only proving, if anything, that Joe Biden won Arizona by more votes than previously realized. On this week’s episode of The Daily Beast’s Fever Dreams podcast, hosts Asawin Suebsaeng and Will Sommer are joined by Arizona Mirror reporter Jerod MacDonald-Evoy to discuss the audit’s fractious aftermath.

“Some people who were involved in the report say the deep state kept the real truth out,” Sommer said on this week’s episode.
“The deep state and the politically correct lawyers and RINOs of the GOP suppressed this,” said MacDonald-Evoy, summarizing right-wing critics’ complaints about the anti-climactic audit report.

Among the audit report’s new detractors: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, the controversial inventor whose supposed technology analyzing folds in ballot paper had promised, according to audit supporters, to detect some kind of voter fraud. Instead, the final audit report contained no mention of Pulitzer’s imaging technology, a change Pulitzer attributed on Twitter to “deep state” malfeasance.
Asked over email who in the “deep state” supposedly sabotaged his contribution to the report, Pulitzer remained vague.
“That’s the big question — is it not?” Pulitzer wrote in an email to The Daily Beast.

“I think it’s almost never-ending, especially with 2022 coming up.”
— Jerod MacDonald-Evoy, on audit mania
Audit discontent has been growing elsewhere in the conservative fever swamps. Joe Oltmann, a conservative businessman who rose to prominence in the post-election right after claiming without evidence that he heard a voting systems employee plotting on a conference call with antifa, claimed the state Senate had put on a “dog and pony show.” Ron Watkins, the one-time 8chan administrator who’s been accused of running the QAnon conspiracy theory, shared a video suggesting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R), one of the audit’s most prominent supporters, was in fact blocking a real investigation of the 2020 ballots.

Right-wing media personalities disappointed by the audit have even promoted a fictitious rival report they claimed was the “real” report from audit operators Cyber Ninjas. In this telling, the fabricated “draft” report called for Biden’s win to be decertified. But while the fake report was embraced by prominent right-wing news blog The Gateway Pundit as proof that the real report released on Friday had been “watered down,” Cyber Ninjas blasted the report as a hoax.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-t...ion-people-and-somehow-made-qanon-even-dumber
Despite the auditors’ humiliation and now discord, Suebsaeng and MacDonald-Evoy say there are only more MAGA audits ahead before the midterms.
“I think it’s almost never-ending, especially with 2022 coming up,” MacDonald-Evoy said, suggesting that “audit reporter” could be a necessary new journalism beat.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score

Arizona Audit Backers Turn on Each Other After Recount Flop​

FEVER DREAMS
The Arizona audit showed that, if anything, Joe Biden won the state by even more votes than previously realized. Cue the GOP panic.

Will Sommer

Politics Reporter
Published Sep. 29, 2021 4:53AM ET

Supporters of Republicans’ controversial “audit” of 2020 presidential election ballots have turned on each other after the partisan investigation failed to find proof of election malfeasance, with disaffected backers even circulating a fabricated rival report they claim shows interference by the “deep state.”
The audit report landed with a thud on Friday, only proving, if anything, that Joe Biden won Arizona by more votes than previously realized. On this week’s episode of The Daily Beast’s Fever Dreams podcast, hosts Asawin Suebsaeng and Will Sommer are joined by Arizona Mirror reporter Jerod MacDonald-Evoy to discuss the audit’s fractious aftermath.

“Some people who were involved in the report say the deep state kept the real truth out,” Sommer said on this week’s episode.
“The deep state and the politically correct lawyers and RINOs of the GOP suppressed this,” said MacDonald-Evoy, summarizing right-wing critics’ complaints about the anti-climactic audit report.

Among the audit report’s new detractors: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, the controversial inventor whose supposed technology analyzing folds in ballot paper had promised, according to audit supporters, to detect some kind of voter fraud. Instead, the final audit report contained no mention of Pulitzer’s imaging technology, a change Pulitzer attributed on Twitter to “deep state” malfeasance.
Asked over email who in the “deep state” supposedly sabotaged his contribution to the report, Pulitzer remained vague.
“That’s the big question — is it not?” Pulitzer wrote in an email to The Daily Beast.

“I think it’s almost never-ending, especially with 2022 coming up.”
— Jerod MacDonald-Evoy, on audit mania
Audit discontent has been growing elsewhere in the conservative fever swamps. Joe Oltmann, a conservative businessman who rose to prominence in the post-election right after claiming without evidence that he heard a voting systems employee plotting on a conference call with antifa, claimed the state Senate had put on a “dog and pony show.” Ron Watkins, the one-time 8chan administrator who’s been accused of running the QAnon conspiracy theory, shared a video suggesting Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R), one of the audit’s most prominent supporters, was in fact blocking a real investigation of the 2020 ballots.

Right-wing media personalities disappointed by the audit have even promoted a fictitious rival report they claimed was the “real” report from audit operators Cyber Ninjas. In this telling, the fabricated “draft” report called for Biden’s win to be decertified. But while the fake report was embraced by prominent right-wing news blog The Gateway Pundit as proof that the real report released on Friday had been “watered down,” Cyber Ninjas blasted the report as a hoax.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-t...ion-people-and-somehow-made-qanon-even-dumber
Despite the auditors’ humiliation and now discord, Suebsaeng and MacDonald-Evoy say there are only more MAGA audits ahead before the midterms.
“I think it’s almost never-ending, especially with 2022 coming up,” MacDonald-Evoy said, suggesting that “audit reporter” could be a necessary new journalism beat.

You actually read this type of shit? A garbage misleading gossip piece. The leftist dishonest narrative that focuses on vote count, and not the vote count of legal ballots.

Wally

Reaction score
If you're willing to force a mother to give birth to a baby with genetically defected lungs, that will suffocate immediately, and force them to know that it died in pain and suffering right there, you're capable of anything.

I have no problem with that as I am not sure anyone can make the assumption you made 100% of the time. Suffocating is far from a bad way to die imho.

Go through what? If they would have killed it in the womb at 8 months and 29 days, what's waiting a day later?

Another fallacy, there is no "simple abortion" at anywhere near term. I know, we lost a baby at 7 months and you do everything, labor and all of it only thing is the baby is dead. It fucking sucks.

I support abortion rights, not unchecked rights. I think the cutoff should be 12-16 weeks, with exceptions for extraneous circumstances. Common sense stuff that I thing the vast majority support.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I have no problem with that as I am not sure anyone can make the assumption you made 100% of the time.
You have no clue what you're talking about here. Google search is your friend.

These are very specific situations where there is no mistake, and there is no miracle to be had.

bga1

Reaction score
SCPatriotSC. The second SC is how you know it's legit.

Fair and Balanced Spoof: Look who cares about sources!
I guess the 7 behind your name is the average number of lies you are willing to tell per post.

Spoofin

Reaction score
SCPatriotSC. The second SC is how you know it's legit.

Fair and Balanced Spoof: Look who cares about sources!
Well, I see you do today. You are really the only one I have to keep tabs on. You are the one that posts random tweets from people like "FCLC" and the "beekeeper" as fact then int he next thread dismiss any source - random or not - that disagrees with your opinion. Thanks for thinking of me tho - again - you sure are obsessed.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The Senate audit identified just 282 potential dead voters. Half of them were registered Republican, while just 30% were registered Democratic. In other words, to the extent there was a dead person vote in Maricopa County, Trump probably carried it--AZ Central

howeda7

Reaction score
The Senate audit identified just 282 potential dead voters. Half of them were registered Republican, while just 30% were registered Democratic. In other words, to the extent there was a dead person vote in Maricopa County, Trump probably carried it--AZ Central
Time to audit Florida and NC. Biden probably won after subtracting Trump's fraudulent zombie vote! We now know. :cool:

Angry

Reaction score
I have no problem with that as I am not sure anyone can make the assumption you made 100% of the time. Suffocating is far from a bad way to die imho.

Another fallacy, there is no "simple abortion" at anywhere near term. I know, we lost a baby at 7 months and you do everything, labor and all of it only thing is the baby is dead. It fucking sucks.

I support abortion rights, not unchecked rights. I think the cutoff should be 12-16 weeks, with exceptions for extraneous circumstances. Common sense stuff that I thing the vast majority support.
So you’ll support the Mississippi law that will be heard by SCOTUS in December. That’s great!

Top Bottom