Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

bga1

Reaction score
Seeing you this angry, makes me really happy. I'm literally smiling thinking about how out-of-your-mind-with-anger you have to be, to make that post.
Jake is such a centrist. He is really just such a down the middle decent human being....:)

Spoofin

Reaction score
As long as they "follow" their newly passed state laws, SCOTUS won't stop them. The R's fire local election officials in the Atlanta area. Take over "counting" the votes. Trump wins.

SCOTUS is loath to involve themselves in political processes no matter how much Fool2 assures you that Trump's plan for Pence to declare him the winner could never have happened.
What does this (BSC) theory have to do with the AZ "audit". You said they are going to use the AZ "audit" to make it happen ---- now you are talking laws, SCOTUS allowing corruption, and CNN conspiracy theories.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Actually, the audit squashed a bunch of popular theories. Bamboo paper, sharpie bleedover, counterfeit ballots, votes being switched by Dominion--
Theer will always be a McGuffin, the thing that you don't have that can therotically justify your belief, but it's getting slimmer and slimmer that thing exists.

bga1

Reaction score
Actually, the audit squashed a bunch of popular theories. Bamboo paper, sharpie bleedover, counterfeit ballots, votes being switched by Dominion--
Theer will always be a McGuffin, the thing that you don't have that can therotically justify your belief, but it's getting slimmer and slimmer that thing exists.
It did nothing to squash votes being switched by Dominion. Please link this claim. I am not sure on the other claims, but in a sense you are now attesting that the audit by the ninjas was shot down the middle.

Actually the audit makes the chances that there was cheating much, much stronger. You and the left have been claiming: NO FRAUD. Obviously there was fraud. Obviously there are huge statistical anomalies that you cannot explain. I think there is a very strong change the Arizona was stolen, because of the audit and because of the behavior of county officials and yes, because of their own statements caught on tape. You cannot address any of it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It did nothing to squash votes being switched by Dominion. Please link this claim. I am not sure on the other claims, but in a sense you are now attesting that the audit by the ninjas was shot down the middle.

Actually the audit makes the chances that there was cheating much, much stronger. You and the left have been claiming: NO FRAUD. Obviously there was fraud. Obviously there are huge statistical anomalies that you cannot explain. I think there is a very strong change the Arizona was stolen, because of the audit and because of the behavior of county officials and yes, because of their own statements caught on tape. You cannot address any of it.
Ok, with a record of each ballot, how do you electronically switch it without getting caught? The numbers bascially tie out.

bga1

Reaction score
Ok, with a record of each ballot, how do you electronically switch it without getting caught? The numbers bascially tie out.
Recount a bad lot of paper ballots and you will get the same count again and again. That's why recounts are a joke an a forensic audit is the only thing that works unless we are talking about only a few vote difference.

Personally, I think that the real secret to the Dominion machine is the ability of the county supervisors to adjudicate. Massive numbers in all of these swing states were adjudicated. It's a process by which the supervisor can take a ballot- say one with a fold in it (which they had huge numbers of) and say that it needed to be adjudicated. They run it through the machine which doubles as a printer and the machine prints out a new ballot that expresses the will of the voter in the eyes of the county supervisor. If the supervisor is a political hack- well they will win any close election they want to with this process. After the election they acted the part of political hacks- that's for sure and that is proof that something is awry.

How many votes would you guess had to be adjudicated in Maricopa County spg?

By the way, a good way to have a substantive discussion is to actually respond to the points the other person is making, rather than sidestep and move on to a new justification of your own. Just so you know...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Recount a bad lot of paper ballots and you will get the same count again and again. That's why recounts are a joke an a forensic audit is the only thing that works unless we are talking about only a few vote difference.

Personally, I think that the real secret to the Dominion machine is the ability of the county supervisors to adjudicate. Massive numbers in all of these swing states were adjudicated. It's a process by which the supervisor can take a ballot- say one with a fold in it (which they had huge numbers of) and say that it needed to be adjudicated. They run it through the machine which doubles as a printer and the machine prints out a new ballot that expresses the will of the voter in the eyes of the county supervisor. If the supervisor is a political hack- well they will win any close election they want to with this process. After the election they acted the part of political hacks- that's for sure and that is proof that something is awry.

How many votes would you guess had to be adjudicated in Maricopa County spg?
I could look it up, but since you already know the number, you can tell me. If the number were 99%, it still would not support the theory that Dominion remotely changed votes electronically or that there was al algorithm to do so, or that a foreign entity hacked the machines to do so.

bga1

Reaction score
I could look it up, but since you already know the number, you can tell me. If the number were 99%, it still would not support the theory that Dominion remotely changed votes electronically or that there was al algorithm to do so, or that a foreign entity hacked the machines to do so.
Over 200,000 votes adjudicated. If 3 % of those were "fixed (switched) by dishonest supervisors that turns the election. They were unable to determine the will of the voter without the county supervisors fixing it. No worries there. Just make a decision and then the machine prints you a new one just like you want it to be and it counts just like a properly cast ballot.

You cannot be this obtuse spg. What I am telling you is that we know nothing more about whether Dominion switched votes remotely or not. We just don't know- although we do know that the election was accessed remotely by Dominion people. Why did people lie about that? The receipts are there on that.

But we do know that Dominion machines were sold with a FEATURE that cheaters love- the adjudication feature. Honest people can use it properly and dishonest ones- not so honestly.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Over 200,000 votes adjudicated. If 3 % of those were "fixed (switched) by dishonest supervisors that turns the election. They were unable to determine the will of the voter without the county supervisors fixing it. No worries there. Just make a decision and then the machine prints you a new one just like you want it to be and it counts just like a properly cast ballot.

You cannot be this obtuse spg. What I am telling you is that we know nothing more about whether Dominion switched votes remotely or not. We just don't know- although we do know that the election was accessed remotely by Dominion people. Why did people lie about that? The receipts are there on that.

But we do know that Dominion machines were sold with a FEATURE that cheaters love- the adjudication feature. Honest people can use it properly and dishonest ones- not so honestly.
What is the break on the ajducated votes?

bga1

Reaction score
What is the break on the ajducated votes?
You tell me, I don't know that but would love to. Is there a record of which votes were the ones adjudicated or do we just know how many? We have two different goals. I want the truth. You just want to look the other way, because you like the result. Cheating is good by you in this case.

Once again you avoid addressing the points made. That is telling.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You tell me. We have two different goals. I want the truth. You just want to look the other way, because you like the result. Cheating is good by you in this case.

Once again you avoid addressing the points made. That is telling.
No. You point to opportunity as proof of a crime. It takes a lot of crooked people to make your plan happen, and it is decidedly low tech. Even if counting by hand, the process is essentially to look at the ballot and do your best to determine intent, or throw it out. This is no different. That human element would exist with or without the machine.
If you could show an abormal break on the adjucated ballots, you might have something.

bga1

Reaction score
No. You point to opportunity as proof of a crime. It takes a lot of crooked people to make your plan happen, and it is decidedly low tech. Even if counting by hand, the process is essentially to look at the ballot and do your best to determine intent, or throw it out. This is no different. That human element would exist with or without the machine.
If you could show an abormal break on the adjucated ballots, you might have something.
No it doesn't. It takes a very few corrupt political hacks. As I have told you, this is why 400 million dollars was circulated in key areas by Facebook in 2020, in order to win these elections. That's the team you are defending.

The left WANTS to win by corruption. No IDs...now there is a clue for you.

Here is what happened in Georgia - 19,000 ballots in one drop box- a drop box that was monitored and shows only 24 people visiting it.

There should never be that kind of a number of adjudicated ballots. You cannot have a county supervisor "curing" ballots in those volumes and expect something fair or right will happen. And that's how this was set up. They knew they had manipulatable machines. Go massive on mail ins which are the most prone to error, folding, etc and you have the stage set for making whatever you want to happen...to happen.

The other aspect about Dominion being on line is the ability for counties to extend the vote counting time frame and for the county officials to have a vote target that it takes to win. This also relates to the vote counting stoppages. Stop, find the target and continue to count and adjudicate until you have the winning number.

The point of all this is our system should never, ever look like this. People like you are enabling it, because you want to. Your posts would look much different if you didn't like the result.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The audit proves massive fraud, and irregularity.
I knew this would be the post, but of course seeing it for real indeed confirms it.

Literally nothing more than "you can't make me acknowledge the truth, and the harder you try, the harder I'll lie just to spite you".

Litterally, objectively ^^^ what bga, CRG, et al are doing.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The ninja audit essentially shows that the county lost chain of custody
Yeah .... yeah .... YEAH ... chain of custody!!

That was the thing!!! No, guys, listen ... THAT was the thing! ... The whole time!

Like I always said .... chain of custody! Yes, THAT is why it was bad. The whole time.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Literally: try thing A. Doesn't work. OK, try thing B. Doesn't work. Try thing C ......... Try thing Z....

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's honestly the core problem with these audits.

When the wrongdoing mechanisms are just hypothetical ... your cult members will just take your word for it. When you actually start trying to verify these fictions ... for real .... you have to come up a new thing, every time the previous one gets shot down.

bga1

Reaction score
Did Facebook bribe the Arizona election judges? We know this how?
Maricopa County got money from Zuckerberg. How much? I don't know.. The left- as seen in the article below sees the money as having "saved the election". You have to ask yourself (if you are honest) why Maricopa county fought the audit in every way including defiance of subpoenas, for months to attempt to stop the audit which shows a recount that increased Biden's tally. What were they hiding? It wasn't the hand count- that was always going to come out nearly the same.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Did Facebook bribe the Arizona election judges? We know this how?
I know this is entertaining, perhaps therapeutic for you. Hat's off to you, etc.

But, as you must know, this is like trying to hammer jell-o. It just squishes around in another direction, every time you smash it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Maricopa County got money from Zuckerberg. How much? I don't know.. The left- as seen in the article below sees the money as having "saved the election". You have to ask yourself (if you are honest) why Maricopa county fought the audit in every way including defiance of subpoenas, for months to attempt to stop the audit which shows a recount that increased Biden's tally. What were they hiding? It wasn't the hand count- that was always going to come out nearly the same.

Classic.

Don't read a single word of the article. Just assume that it says something you want it to so, which it doesn't even a single iota.

From literally the start of the article:

Bill Turner knew he had a tough job. He took over as acting director of voter services in Chester County, Pa., in September, just two months before a divisive presidential election amid a pandemic. Huge voter turnout was expected, and COVID-19 required election managers like Turner to handle mail-in ballots on a scale they'd never seen and confront the threat of their staffers becoming sick.

These challenges had forced many election offices to burn through their budgets months earlier. Turner had previously served as the county's emergency manager, experience that seemed apt for overseeing an election that many observers feared would become a catastrophe.

most notably, $350 million from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan.

"Honestly, I don't know what we would have done without it," Turner said.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

There sure are a lot more dots in Texas, Florida, Ohio and the Dakotas. Did they not bribe the right people there?

bga1

Reaction score
There sure are a lot more dots in Texas, Florida, Ohio and the Dakotas. Did they not bribe the right people there?
I know that you love that they did this. I don't know how to separate the bribes from the legal fights to make elections easier to cheat in or the efforts to support ballot harvesting. People got caught in Texas prior to the election (but no fraud) in harvesting schemes supported by this money. Some of this money was used to pay people for their harvested vote. That's illegal. You don't care.

In Wisconsin, for example some money went to marketing the idea that people who might not otherwise be legally eligible to register under a indefinite confinement category that would allow them registration without showing ID. This practice went massive there with 3-4 X the number normal (running six figures). After the election it was deemed by the Wisconsin courts to be improper but they also ruled that it was too late and they had no remedy. Mission accomplished.

All over the US they greased Democrat county officials. It "saved" the election for the Dems who had a candidate that we now know was a hapless dementia ridden trojan horse for the hard left.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I know that you love that they did this. I don't know how to separate the bribes from the legal fights to make elections easier to cheat in or the efforts to support ballot harvesting. In Wisconsin, for example some money went to marketing the idea that people who might not otherwise be legally eligible to register under a indefinite confinement category that would allow them registration without showing ID. This practice went massive there with 3-4 X the number normal (running six figures). After the election it was deemed by the Wisconsin courts to be improper but they also ruled that it was too late and they had no remedy. Mission accomplished.

All over the US they greased Democrat county officials. It "saved" the election for the Dems who had a candidate that we now know was a hapless dementia ridden trojan horse for the hard left.
You are a complete idiot.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
All over the US they greased Democrat county officials.
Because of the "greasing", they agreed to steal the election for the Democrats.

But if the money hadn't come it, the Dem county officials would've let it ride and let Trump win again. No big deal if that happens.

Right ....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I know that you love that they did this. I don't know how to separate the bribes from the legal fights to make elections easier to cheat in or the efforts to support ballot harvesting. People got caught in Texas prior to the election (but no fraud) in harvesting schemes supported by this money. Some of this money was used to pay people for their harvested vote. That's illegal. You don't care.

In Wisconsin, for example some money went to marketing the idea that people who might not otherwise be legally eligible to register under a indefinite confinement category that would allow them registration without showing ID. This practice went massive there with 3-4 X the number normal (running six figures). After the election it was deemed by the Wisconsin courts to be improper but they also ruled that it was too late and they had no remedy. Mission accomplished.

I bet if we recounted the ballots once more, or had one more audit, this would all be revealed the next time. Right now, it is a fairy story.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Granted, there would be absolutely no accounting records of this donated money.

It's not like there would be records of it being spent on additional staff to count all the extra mail-in ballots, and such.

bga1

Reaction score
I bet if we recounted the ballots once more, or had one more audit, this would all be revealed the next time. Right now, it is a fairy story.
Again- you go to snark because you cannot address the points. As I said, a productive way to respond is to address the points of the person you respond to.
In your mind it is- because it's the result you wanted. A nation full of people like you- dies.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Again- you go to snark because you cannot address the points. As I said, a productive way to respond is to address the points of the person you respond to.
In your mind it is- because it's the result you wanted. A nation full of people like you- dies.
There is no way to address an accusation that Zuckerberg is paying off local authorities, other than to say this meets no level of proof reasonable people would expect of such a claim, other than that you find improbable the other candidate could win without cheating.

Top Bottom