Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

Wally

Reaction score
Good look for state repubs. Throw a temper tantrum.....and when it doesn't work.....do as much damage as possible. I'm sure nobody is taking notice.

I mean....cutting the budget by 42%. Repubs in Arizona are actually looking to DEFUND THE POLICE. Not a fake defending like the right has been whining about.
Vindictive pricks, typical Republicans

stocker08

Reaction score
Vindictive pricks, typical Republicans

Lol....let's slash the budget of the county where 62% of the state population lives by 42%. That will win us the next election if voter suppression doesn't!

IQ deficient....typical repubs.

kg21

Reaction score
Again you demonstrate why you would fit right in, in Afghanistan.
Oh, I thought I'd be fitting right in with the democrat party. I'll have to spend some time rethinking it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bamboo Boi is an intellectual dishonest Hack
You bumped this thread for this post?
I remember when I was savaged for suggesting the Ds are a bigger reason the AZ story won't go away than the Rs. Here we are months later and you are still proving my point.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Yeah. You fraudulent shill bum.
I remember when I was savaged
Was it good for u?
for suggesting the Ds are a bigger reason the AZ story won't go away than the Rs.
😩 😭😭😭😭😹😹😹😹😹

Here we are months later and you are still proving my point.

U got one right - Good for u Sparky!!!
Commence your workout -
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
I remember when I was savaged for suggesting the Ds are a bigger reason the AZ story won't go away than the Rs. Here we are months later and you are still proving my point.

Spoof comes in to complain about a reminder that the fraudit hasn't even concluded yet. That AZ is threatening to hack the Maricopa budget by what....42% if they don't continue to go along with things.

Yeah.....it's not spoof's team that is still fucking things up. It's everyone pointing out what a hack he is for trying to ignore that it is still happening as we come up on year from the election date. What an absolutely gutless shill.

bga1

Reaction score

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That article is a hot mess. if What he says is true, should be easy to find.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Who knows which of the many, purposefully false, conspiracy threads started on the election in this forum is best to put this. So I will default to convenience, here.

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

Days before lawyers allied with Donald Trump gave a news conference promoting election conspiracy theories, his campaign had determined that many of those claims were false, court filings reveal.

According to emails contained in the documents, Zach Parkinson, then the campaign’s deputy director of communications, reached out to subordinates on Nov. 13 asking them to “substantiate or debunk” several matters concerning Dominion. The next day, the emails show, Mr. Parkinson received a copy of a memo cobbled together by his staff from what largely appear to be news articles and public fact-checking services.

Even though the memo was hastily assembled, it rebutted a series of allegations that Ms. Powell and others were making in public. It found:

• That Dominion did not use voting technology from the software company, Smartmatic, in the 2020 election.
  • That Dominion had no direct ties to Venezuela or to Mr. Soros.
  • And that there was no evidence that Dominion’s leadership had connections to left-wing “antifa” activists, as Ms. Powell and others had claimed.
As Mr. Coomer’s lawyers wrote in their motion in the defamation suit, “The memo produced by the Trump campaign shows that, at least internally, the Trump campaign found there was no evidence to support the conspiracy theories regarding Dominion” and Mr. Coomer.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Who knows which of the many, purposefully false, conspiracy threads started on the election in this forum is best to put this. So I will default to convenience, here.

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

Days before lawyers allied with Donald Trump gave a news conference promoting election conspiracy theories, his campaign had determined that many of those claims were false, court filings reveal.

According to emails contained in the documents, Zach Parkinson, then the campaign’s deputy director of communications, reached out to subordinates on Nov. 13 asking them to “substantiate or debunk” several matters concerning Dominion. The next day, the emails show, Mr. Parkinson received a copy of a memo cobbled together by his staff from what largely appear to be news articles and public fact-checking services.

Even though the memo was hastily assembled, it rebutted a series of allegations that Ms. Powell and others were making in public. It found:

• That Dominion did not use voting technology from the software company, Smartmatic, in the 2020 election.
  • That Dominion had no direct ties to Venezuela or to Mr. Soros.
  • And that there was no evidence that Dominion’s leadership had connections to left-wing “antifa” activists, as Ms. Powell and others had claimed.
As Mr. Coomer’s lawyers wrote in their motion in the defamation suit, “The memo produced by the Trump campaign shows that, at least internally, the Trump campaign found there was no evidence to support the conspiracy theories regarding Dominion” and Mr. Coomer.
Yes, they were making a baseless assertion, hoping they would get some legal power to go fishing and actually find something that was yet unknown.

bga1

Reaction score
That article is a hot mess. if What he says is true, should be easy to find.
Look- it's what one of their own county officials said and he confirms that he said it. I think it has been found, but you will say it is the "cyber ninjas" so it's not approved information. It is going to be hard for you to admit no matter what, and perhaps it will help you not admit it that the media will attempt to ignore it no matter what....until such time has passed that they can casually just say- whoops. But we are sorry, nothing can be done about it now .....so on to the next story! Kind of like the Russiagate play book, the Hunter Biden playbook and so many other disinformation campaigns over the past several years.

bga1

Reaction score
Yes, they were making a baseless assertion, hoping they would get some legal power to go fishing and actually find something that was yet unknown.
That article is a hot mess. See how that works?

howeda7

Reaction score
The Gateway Pundit. Lol. You have no shame.

howeda7

Reaction score
LOL.

Spoof yells "CNN!" approximately 48 times per hour, then has the gall to get huffy about citing sources.

Collasal fraud.
And they have the gall to pretend that "CNN" and the Gateway Pundit are just mirrors of each other.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And they have the gall to pretend that "CNN" and the Gateway Pundit are just mirrors of each other.
Could you provide a quote of anyone saying that? How does it compare to tweets from “FLCL” or Beekeepers? DHB

stocker08

Reaction score

In the warped minds of fake moderates......CNN and Gateway Pundit are equal. But they still only call out CNN when it's sourced. So really.....they think the Gateway Pundit is more credible. This is the new right.

Top Bottom